BOSTON (CBS) – It’s a Wiggy Tuesday, and as always Felger has 10 questions ready to go for former Patriots tight end Jermaine Wiggins.
This week the questions hit on everything from the latest in the Miami Dolphins hazing situation, playoffs in college football, Malcolm Subban’s goalie fight and of course the “Wiggy Word On The Street.”READ MORE: Richard Seymour's Full Patriots Hall Of Fame Induction Speech
10 Questions with Wiggy:
10. Since the last time we spoke, considerably more details have emerged in the Jonathan Martin/Richie Incognito story. Has your opinion of this story evolved along with some of the details? Do you have any more sympathy for Incognito, or scrutiny for Martin?
9. Bob Socci agrees with your ranking of #1 Alicia Keys and #2 Beyonce. So let me ask you this, where do you rank Rihanna in that grouping?
8. College football will be going to a four-team playoff in the near future. As of right now, if the season ended today, who would be your four teams this year?
7. You see your guy Malcolm Subban trading blows in that goalie fight the other night? I’ve seen you on the ice, Wiggy. Pretty good rec. league player. You ever get in a hockey fight? What’s the closest you’ve come?
6. If you could take one player off the Carolina Panthers and put him on the Pats, who would it be?READ MORE: COVID Outbreak Reported In New Hampshire's Largest Jail
5. Wiggy word on the street: “Gettin snatch’d for 14, gettin my 300 pain & gain on & u gonna roll w/ ya boy 1 day!!!!” Please translate.
4. Philadelphia QB Nick Foles has thrown 10 touchdown passes and no interceptions in the last two games for the Eagles, both wins. They are now tied for first in the NFC East. If Michael Vick is healthy this week, who would you start against the Redskins: Foles or Vick?
3. Ben Roethlisberger has denied asking for a trade out of Pittsburgh, but should he want out?
2. What’s been the worst trade in the NFL over the past 12 months?
1. Fill in the blank: If the Pats win their next two games against Carolina and Denver, I’ll be doing ______ the last week in January.
Listen to hear his answers below: