BOSTON (CBS) – 98.5 The Sports Hub‘s Patriots play-by-play announcer Bob Socci joined Felger & Mazz on Friday, as he does every week, for a little “5 Questions” action leading up to a Patriots bye week.
Here are the questions that Felger & Mazz hit Socci with on Friday:
1. Who is the worst division leader in the NFL: Seattle Seahawks, Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Lions, New Orleans Saints, New England Patriots, Kansas City Chiefs, Indianapolis Colts or the Cincinnati Bengals?
2. If you had to trade any of these Patriots for a first round pick, who would it be?
- Vince Wilfork
- Devin McCourty
- Dont’a Hightower
- Stevan Ridley
3. Beyonce or Alicia Keys? (No Socci, not music-wise)
4. Fill in the blank: “When I hear people talk about fantasy football I …………..”
5. If the Patriots lose two more games the rest of the way, would that be an underachievement?
Listen below to hear Bob’s answers: