Strawberry Tiramisu For Two
2 cups Heavy Cream
8 ounces Mascarpone
4 ounces Superfine granulated sugar
1 pint Strawberries (Sliced)
¼ cup Superfine granulated sugar
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
2 cups Coffee
1. Place strawberries and ¼ cup of sugar in a bowl with vanilla and set aside.
2. Whip heavy cream, mascarpone and 4 ounces of sugar to medium peaks.
3. In two individual dessert glasses place a little of the mascarpone mixture in the bottom of each glass.
4. Dip the ladyfingers in the coffee and place a flat layer in the glass.
5. Add another layer of mascarpone cream.
6. Lay a flat layer of strawberries on top of that.
7. Repeat steps 5-7 until the glass is full, finishing with a flat mascarpone layer.
8. Chill for an hour and serve.
Executive Pastry Chef
100 Sylvan Rd
Woburn, MA 01801
Suzanna Bradley is an accomplished pastry chef with over nine years of professional industry experience under her belt. While Bradley’s passion for baking was a product of local inspirations, the Lowell, Mass. native’s depth and talent can be accredited to a vast amount of training in a number of award-winning restaurants across the United States where she was given the chance to hone her skill-set before being appointed as Executive Pastry Chef of Strega Prime.
In 2005 Bradley graduated from Connecticut Culinary Institute with a Baking and Pastry Arts Certificate. Upon the completion of her degree, Bradley left Connecticut to pursue her first professional position as Pastry Chef at Bianco’s Catering in Tyngsboro, MA. In 2006, Bradley was given the opportunity to work on-board the American Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL), in Honolulu, HI, as one of the ship’s Pastry Cooks. In 2007, Bradley left Honolulu to take over as the Pastry Chef for the Club Med Resort in Port St. Lucie, FL, where she served as the hotel’s Baking and Pastry Chef. That same year, Bradley returned to the Bay state where she spent the following two years sharpening her skills at Boston restaurants BanQ, a notable French bistro, and the popular high-end Italian gem, Da Vinci. In 2009, Bradley received the role of a lifetime when she was appointed as the Executive Pastry Chef at Mooo… In addition to overseeing the dessert and pastry program at Moo, Bradley was also responsible for the planning and production of pastries and desserts for the hotel that houses Mooo, IX Beacon.
Serving as the new restaurant’s Executive Pastry Chef, Bradley will go to work planning and executing Strega Prime’s desserts and pastries.