98.5 The Sports Hub and Special Olympics Massachusetts are excited to allow 100 lucky listeners the opportunity to live the Ultimate Boston Sports Experience!
There will be 4 days of once-in-a-lifetime Sports Experiences, including:
- Home Run Derby at Fenway Park
- 3-Point Contest at the TD Garden – November 17th at 8am
- Football and Soccer Skills Clinic at Gillette Stadium
- Hockey Skills Contest at the TD Garden – November 18th at 8am
Participants can get involved in two ways:
1. Make a minimum donation of $25. Your contribution will give you a chance at winning a spot in one of these experiences, and it will guarantee continued sports training and competition for Special Olympics athletes. Donate and have the chance to win here.
2. Guarantee yourself a spot in one or more of the sports experiences for only $300 each here.
Whether you want to buy just one spot or a few for family and friends, each purchase guarantees participation.
Special Olympics Massachusetts provides year-round sports training and competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for all children and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, prepare for entry into school and community programs, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in the sharing of gifts, skills and friendships with their families, other Special Olympics athletes and the community.