Stephen Coan

Fire Marshal Stephen Coan held a news conference after two people died from CO poisoning in Palmer.

Two Die From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Palmer

Two people trying to stay warm without electricity in Palmer were found dead in their home Tuesday.

11/01/2011

Fire companies from 15 towns responded and everyone inside the Old Groton Inn escaped safely.

Lack Of Sprinklers A Factor In Total Loss Of Groton Inn

The building, which first opened in 1678, appears to be a total loss, though, damage estimates have not been calculated.

08/04/2011

File image (credit: AP)

Fire Put Out At Prison Building In Norfolk

Authorities say a printer placed on a desk in a workstation most likely caused a two-alarm blaze that briefly forced the evacuation of an administration building at the state prison in Norfolk.

07/07/2011

Fireworks Safety Demonstration

State Fire Marshal Stresses Safety With Fireworks

The Fourth of July and fireworks go hand-in-hand, and fire officials say you should leave the shows to the professionals.

06/30/2011

Official: Fatal Ipswich Fire Caused By Smoking

Authorities say a fire that killed a woman in Ipswich was sparked by smoking.

02/26/2011

previous

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,151 other followers