Witness: Gasoline Mistakenly Used In Hyannis Shed Fire That Killed BoyTwo boys escaped a Hyannis shed fire, though a third died after the boys lit a piece of paper on fire and poured gasoline on it thinking the liquid was water.
Elderly Woman Burned In Hyannis Fire DiesAn 84-year-old woman severely burned in a blaze at her Hyannis apartment building, that may have started when Halloween decorations caught fire, has died.
Halloween Display May Have Sparked Cape Apartment FireSeveral people were taken to the hospital overnight following a four-alarm fire at an apartment building in Hyannis.