14 Firefighters Exposed To Chemicals In Cranston, RIFourteen firefighters were rushed to the hospital after being exposed to chemicals in Cranston, Rhode Island Monday night.
Hydrogen Cyanide Alarm Sparks Hazmat Response At Chelsea Sewage Treatment FacilityAn MWRA spokesperson said an alarm detecting hydrogen cyanide went off early Tuesday morning at a sewage treatment facility, prompting a large hazmat response.
Chemical Leak At North Reading UPS Warehouse Prompts Hazmat ResponseFire officials are investigating a potential hazmat situation at a UPS warehouse Wednesday morning.
Milford Police Investigate Man's DeathPolice are investigating after a man was found dead in his apartment Saturday night.
Mysterious Odor Prompts Hazmat Response At Hudson Apartment ComplexThe State Fire Marshal's office said the odor prompted a tier 2 hazmat response at the building on Central Street.
Smoking Nitric Acid Container Removed Safely From Brockton UPS FacilityBrockton Fire Department Hazmat teams were called to the UPS shipping facility after workers noticed a smoking shipping container that had a chemical smell.
Charger Causes Hazmat Situation At Roxbury SchoolEight at a Roxbury school went to the hospital after inhaling fumes from an overheated charger.
Train Carrying Corrosive Cleaning Solution Derails In WestfordSeveral train cars carrying a potentially flammable material derailed last night, prompting a Hazmat response and putting residents on alert.
3 Hospitalized After Chemical Release Inside Boston Office BuildingThree workers were hospitalized Friday following a release of chemicals on the 18th floor of a building in downtown Boston.
Police: Man Found With Drugs, Prompts Hazmat Response In ChelseaA man was arrested after police, fire, State Police bomb squad, and hazmat crews responded near a local hotel early Wednesday morning to reports that he had crystal meth in his car.
Hot Plate Burns Container, Prompting Hazmat Investigation At Boston Children's HospitalA hot plate burned a plastic container, prompting a hazmat investigation at Boston Children's Hospital on Monday night, fire officials say.
Drain Cleaner Odor Sparked Hazmat Investigation At Watertown Apartment BuildingThe State Fire Marshal says a drain cleaner odor sparked a hazmat investigation and evacuation of a Watertown apartment building on Saturday.