Worker Killed Inside NH Home After ExplosionA man was killed when a propane tank explosion destroyed a New Boston home Tuesday morning.
Weymouth Apartment Building 'Total Loss' After BlazeFirefighters battling the blaze had to close a nearby Commuter Rail line when they dragged their hoses over the tracks.
Woman Found Dead In Wakefield Apartment Building After FireA 71-year-old woman was found dead after a fire at an apartment building in Wakefield overnight.
1 Burned, 11 Displaced In 'Stubborn' Lawrence FireOfficials called the fire at the house on Fairmont Street a 'stubbon' one, and at first faced some difficulties fighting the flames.
Millbury Home Destroyed in Fire, Explosions; Chief Rushed To HospitalMillbury’s fire chief was rushed to the hospital overnight during an explosion-fueled blaze that destroyed one home and damaged two others.
Woman Suffers Burns After House Fire In MethuenA woman suffered burns after a house fire in Methuen Wednesday night.
Boston's Historic Union Oyster House Damaged In FireThe restaurant was evacuated Thursday night as firefighters battled the flames and smoke.
Worcester Police: Man Found Dead In Fire 'Died Under Suspicious Circumstances'The body of the 53-year-old man was found by firefighters who were putting out flames in a Halmstad Street home.
Massive Dorchester Fire Started During Testing Of Emergency GeneratorA massive fire that ripped through Dorchester's expansive Treadmark Building last month started when a heat source was too close to combustible materials during the testing of an emergency generator, authorities said Wednesday.
Chief Says Wood Frame Construction Made Waltham Fire Difficult To FightA city councilor is pointing out the similarities between the massive weekend fire that destroyed an apartment complex in Waltham and a blaze that tore through a complex in Dorchester a month ago, and asking the state to revisit construction laws.
Fire Destroys 5 Buildings In Waltham Apartment ComplexA massive early-morning fire destroyed an Elm Street apartment complex that was under construction Sunday.
Electrical Fire Damages Classroom At Mattapan SchoolThe fire began in a classroom at the Berea Seventh Day Adventist Academy around 1 a.m.