Officials are asking the public for help in their investigation into two early morning fires Monday.
A fire at an Amherst, New Hampshire home is being blamed on a battery, paper clips, post-it notes, and other items stashed in a junk drawer.
New Hampshire’s fire marshal is warning homeowners to make certain that natural and propane gas lines coming into their homes are properly grounded.
A state representative from Danvers is proposing legislation he says will prevent boiler explosions like the one that leveled a Danvers neighborhood five years ago.
Massachusetts State Fire Marshal Stephen Coan says that more than 4,000 people have completed online training to become certified crowd managers in nightclubs. The law was put into place as a response to the RI nightclub fire.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Tornado Outbreak Slams... Tedy Bruschi Through The Years Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- CBSBoston Presents: 9 Things... The Legends Lunch Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013 2014 Prime Time Shows
- Bruins' Unforgettable Game 7... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Boston Bruins In Game 7 Under... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Duckling Day Parade In Boston Best Summer Festivals and... Dedham Duckling Rescue Baseball Shots Of The Week –...