Five In South Dennis Home Hospitalized For Possible Carbon Monoxide ExposureA carbon monoxide detector may have saved the life of five people in a South Dennis home, according to the Dennis Fire Department.
Police Look For Man Exposing Himself To Children In Dover, NHPolice in Dover, New Hampshire are increasing patrols after two instances in two days where a man exposed himself to students.
Chief: 11 People 'Close To Death' In Nantucket CO PoisoningSmoke and carbon monoxide exposure sent 11 people to the hospital Saturday morning in Nantucket.
7 In Roxbury, Including Kids, Treated For CO ExposureEmergency crews were called to a multi-family home on Edgewood Street at 8:22 p.m. when a carbon monoxide detector went off.
Taz Show
Download Weather App

Listen Live