Floridians Evacuate, But One Massachusetts Man Flew InSouth Florida is preparing for Hurricane Irma, who could hit the coast as early as Friday night.
Franklin High School Evacuated Following Bomb ThreatFranklin High School was evacuated Tuesday afternoon after a report of a bomb threat.
Assumption College Evacuated After Bomb ThreatAssumption College was evacuated late Tuesday night because of a bomb threat.
Suspicious Truck Leads To Brief Evacuation Outside Fenway ParkBoston police cleared out part of the area outside Fenway Park Wednesday morning because of a suspicious truck.
Labor Day Protest At Sagamore Bridge Will Target Pilgrim Nuclear PlantThe recent announcement that the Vermont Yankee nuclear power plant would close at the end of 2014 has focused renewed attention on the Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station in Plymouth.
Somerville School Locked Down During Search For Break-In SuspectA Somerville school was placed in lockdown briefly Monday as police searched for a suspect in a home break-in nearby.
DoubleTree Suites Hotel In Allston Evacuated After Fire Knocks Out PowerThe DoubleTree Suites Hotel on Soldiers Field Road in Allston was evacuated Wednesday morning after a fire broke out in a generator room.
Bag Odor Makes TSA Workers At Logan Airport SickA luggage room at one of Logan Airport’s terminals was evacuated Monday morning after a strange odor was detected in a bag.
Suffolk D.A.'s Office Evacuated In Suspicious Envelope ScareBoston police and fire evacuated 1 Bullfinch Place Friday morning after a suspicious envelope was sent to the Suffolk County District Attorney's office.
Downtown Boston High-Rise Office Building EvacuatedAbout 2,500 people were evacuated from a downtown Boston office building Monday because of a water main break.
Newton North High School EvacuatedNewton North High School and the neighborhood nearby was evacuated Monday morning because of a reported odor of natural gas.
Farmington, NH School Evacuated After Student's iPod Explodes In ClassNew Hampshire firefighters say a high school student playing with his iPod in class caused the battery to explode when he dropped the device, sending light, hazy smoke through the room.