Fire Burns Through Allston Apartment BuildingTwenty people have been displaced from their homes after a fire burned through one side of a four-story Allston apartment building Friday morning.
Historic Groton Inn Fire Cause Likely ElectricalInvestigators say a multi-alarm fire that destroyed a Colonial-era inn in Groton this summer was likely caused by an electrical malfunction in the attic.
Westfield Couple Dies In Fire A husband and wife in their 80s have been killed in a Westfield house fire that authorities say likely was caused by an electrical failure.
New England sets new records in electricity use
Taz Show
Download Weather App

Listen Live