WBZ-TV Transmission Issues Notice Read More
Fire Burns Through Allston Apartment BuildingTwenty people have been displaced from their homes after a fire burned through one side of a four-story Allston apartment building Friday morning.
Historic Groton Inn Fire Cause Likely ElectricalInvestigators say a multi-alarm fire that destroyed a Colonial-era inn in Groton this summer was likely caused by an electrical malfunction in the attic.
Westfield Couple Dies In Fire A husband and wife in their 80s have been killed in a Westfield house fire that authorities say likely was caused by an electrical failure.
New England sets new records in electricity use

More From CBS Boston

Download Our App
Download Weather App
Taz Show

Listen Live