New Hampshire State Fire Marshal William Degnan says this is the deadliest time of the year for home fires and carbon monoxide poisonings.
The Massachusetts Appeals Court will decide whether to tear up the 351-year-old will that created the nation’s oldest charitable trust to raise funds for Ipswich public schools.
Authorities say an 80-year-old man has been found dead at his Wellfleet home apparently from carbon monoxide poisoning.
A mother, father, and their son have all been rushed to the hospital after being overcome by carbon monoxide in their home.
Smoke and carbon monoxide exposure sent 11 people to the hospital Saturday morning in Nantucket.
The I-Team found poor indoor air quality in many Massachusetts schools is making it harder for children to learn.