Heating System Blamed After CO Incident Puts Family Of 5 In HospitalA family of five were in critical condition Thursday morning after a carbon monoxide incident at a home Wednesday night left the mother and children unconscious.
East Boston CO Leak Sends 2 To HospitalAn apartment building was evacuated overnight after firefighters found increased levels of carbon monoxide, the Boston Fire Department said Monday.
Deadly Fires Prompt Smoke & CO Alarm Warnings New Hampshire State Fire Marshal William Degnan says this is the deadliest time of the year for home fires and carbon monoxide poisonings.
Appeals Court Hears Arguments Over Whether To Uphold 351-Year-Old WillThe Massachusetts Appeals Court will decide whether to tear up the 351-year-old will that created the nation's oldest charitable trust to raise funds for Ipswich public schools.
Wellfleet Man's Death Blamed On CO Poisoning Authorities say an 80-year-old man has been found dead at his Wellfleet home apparently from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Canton Family Rushed To Hospital With CO PoisoningA mother, father, and their son have all been rushed to the hospital after being overcome by carbon monoxide in their home.
Chief: 11 People 'Close To Death' In Nantucket CO PoisoningSmoke and carbon monoxide exposure sent 11 people to the hospital Saturday morning in Nantucket.
I-Team: Dangerous Air Quality In Many Mass. SchoolsThe I-Team found poor indoor air quality in many Massachusetts schools is making it harder for children to learn.

More From CBS Boston

Call For Action
Download Our App
Download Weather App

Listen Live