A controversial business owner has been identified as the man who died of carbon monoxide poisoning on the Cape Wednesday night.
A 62-year-old man died Wednesday in a carbon monoxide incident in Sagamore.
Five people were rushed to the hospital Thursday morning after a carbon monoxide emergency at a home in Kingston.
New Hampshire fire officials have identified three people who died of carbon monoxide poisoning after a malfunction in a propane-fired furnace.
A 13-year-old boy became the first casualty of the Blizzard of 2013 in Massachusetts Saturday afternoon.