NEWwbztv-small wbz-am-small 985-small mytv38web2
Holiday Travel: Traffic | Interactive Radar | Weather Blog

co poisoning

Firefighters aired out the home on Bavarian Way after the CO scare. (WBZ-TV)

Generator Causes CO Emergency In Kingston Home

Five people were rushed to the hospital Thursday morning after a carbon monoxide emergency at a home in Kingston.

05/08/2014

Three people died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Plaistow, NH. (Photo courtesy Michael Rosenfield)

NH Officials Identify 3 Killed By CO

New Hampshire fire officials have identified three people who died of carbon monoxide poisoning after a malfunction in a propane-fired furnace.

02/20/2014

The boy was in this car when he was overcome by CO fumes.

Boy Dies From CO Poisoning In Snowed-In Dorchester Car

A 13-year-old boy became the first casualty of the Blizzard of 2013 in Massachusetts Saturday afternoon.

02/09/2013

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,988 other followers