Man Found Dead In New Hampshire Home Filled With Carbon MonoxideA man was found dead and a woman was rushed to the hospital after a carbon monoxide leak at a home in Litchfield, New Hampshire.
CO Leak At Logan Terminal C Forces EvacuationsPassengers were evacuated from Terminal C at Logan Airport, due to a carbon monoxide leak late Sunday afternoon.
Carbon Monoxide Scare Hospitalizes Swansea FamilyA family of four is in the hospital after a carbon monoxide scare in their Swansea home.

More From CBS Boston

Opioid Crisis
Download Our App
Download Weather App

Watch & Listen LIVE