CO Incident

Douglas Town Hall was closed after a CO incident. (WBZ-TV)

Douglas Kindergarten Class Evacuated After CO Leak

Nine people were taken to the hospital after a carbon monoxide leak at Douglas Municipal Center.

03/17/2014

Nearly two dozen people complained of carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms at an Ogunquit, Maine, motel on Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014. (Credit: WBZ-TV)

Seven Taken To Hospital After CO Issue At Ogunquit Motel

Police in Ogunquit are reporting a problem with carbon monoxide at the Falls Motel near Route 1 and Captain Thomas Road.

02/23/2014

Barrows Elementary School, Reading (Bernice Corpuz/WBZ)

Reading Elementary School Evacuated For CO Incident

The Barrows Elementary School in Reading was evacuated after a carbon monoxide detector went off inside the building.

01/14/2014

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,156 other followers