Report: More Than 24 People Have Died From CO Poisoning From Keyless VehiclesAccording to a new report by the New York Times, since 2006, more than two dozen people have died from carbon monoxide poisoning when a keyless vehicle was accidentally left running inside a garage.
Methuen Man Dies, Wife Hospitalized With CO Poisoning From GeneratorA Methuen man has died after police say he was overcome by carbon monoxide poisoning from two generators he had running in his basement.
Gas Generator Caused Fatal Carbon Monoxide Leak At NH HomeNew Hampshire fire officials say they've discovered the source of the carbon monoxide that killed a Litchfield, NH man and left a woman unresponsive.
3 Children, 2 Adults Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Incident In SmithfieldThree children and two adults were taken to the hospital after a carbon monoxide incident at a home in Smithfield, RI.
'Collin's Challenge' Will Put More CO Detectors In Acushnet HomesOn the last day of school before the holiday break, children at Acushnet Elementary school gathered inside their cafeteria to reflect on a classmate who died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Milford Couple Killed In Possible Carbon Monoxide Incident IdentifiedAdair Vieira Desales and Maria Aprecida Dasilva died in Milford on Christmas Day, likely from carbon monoxide poisoning.
N.H. EMT Dies From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning After Snow StormA Nottingham, N.H., woman went to check on her generator after losing power and was overcome by carbon monoxide fumes.
Three Dead In Plaistow, NH From CO PoisoningThe victims, two men and one woman in their 30's and 40's, were found dead shortly before noon.
Boy Dies From CO Poisoning In Snowed-In Dorchester CarA 13-year-old boy became the first casualty of the Blizzard of 2013 in Massachusetts Saturday afternoon.
Carbon Monoxide Incidents Claim Second Victim, Hospitalize Two More ChildrenJust hours after an 11-year-old died from carbon monoxide poisoning, the storm has claimed another victim in the same fashion.
Carbon Monoxide Safety TipsHeavy snowfalls can often mean dangers beyond the weather.
7 People Taken To Hospitals After Carbon Monoxide Incident In MattapanSeven people were being taken to the hospital Wednesday afternoon after a carbon monoxide incident in Mattapan.