Fatal Palmer Fire Likely Started By CandleA fire in a Palmer apartment that took the life of a 53-year-old woman was started by a candle.
Candle Left Burning Overnight Sparks Fire At Plymouth Senior Housing ComplexA candle was the source of a destructive fire early Friday morning at a senior housing complex in Plymouth.
Candle Blamed For Fire That Injured Woman In Fremont, NHNew Hampshire fire officials are blaming a candle for a fire the destroyed a mobile home in Fremont and seriously injured a 67-year-old woman.
Cat Blamed For Jamaica Plain Fire That Caused $500K In DamagesA cat and a candle are being blamed for starting a fire in Jamaica Plain.
Curious Why XMas Candles Still Burn In WindowsThe wars in Afghanistan and Iraq play into the answer to a curiosity we received from Jill in Rockland. She's noticed that several homes still have...
NH Woman finds treasure in trash

More From CBS Boston

WheelMobile
Download Our App
Download Weather App

Listen Live