Fatal Palmer Fire Likely Started By CandleA fire in a Palmer apartment that took the life of a 53-year-old woman was started by a candle.
Candle Left Burning Overnight Sparks Fire At Plymouth Senior Housing ComplexA candle was the source of a destructive fire early Friday morning at a senior housing complex in Plymouth.
Candle Blamed For Fire That Injured Woman In Fremont, NHNew Hampshire fire officials are blaming a candle for a fire the destroyed a mobile home in Fremont and seriously injured a 67-year-old woman.
Cat Blamed For Jamaica Plain Fire That Caused $500K In DamagesA cat and a candle are being blamed for starting a fire in Jamaica Plain.
Curious Why XMas Candles Still Burn In WindowsThe wars in Afghanistan and Iraq play into the answer to a curiosity we received from Jill in Rockland. She's noticed that several homes still have...
NH Woman finds treasure in trash