Woman Hurt In North End Chimney CollapseA woman had to be rescued from her North End roof after the chimney holding up her hammock collapsed on top of her.
Electrical Fire Damages Classroom At Mattapan SchoolThe fire began in a classroom at the Berea Seventh Day Adventist Academy around 1 a.m.
Fire Rips Through Building Under Construction In DorchesterFirefighters are on scene of a large fire that has spread through the roof of an under construction Dorchester Ave. building that was set to open soon.
Dozens Evacuated As Crews Fight Fire In East Boston DeliDozens of people were forced from their homes after a fire tore through Milano's Deli early Tuesday morning.
Massive Fire Tears Through Row Of Dorchester Triple-DeckersBoston Fire responded to the flames on Marie Street across from Ronan Park in Dorchester around 4 a.m.
Electrical Short Causes East Boston Apartment Building FireNo injuries were reported, but the 11 adults and one child living there were driven from their homes.
Marathon Bombing Survivor Surprises Rescuer With 'Hero Award'A man who came to the rescue of a marathon bombing survivor attended a special event Wednesday night only to learn he was the one being honored.
East Boston CO Leak Sends 2 To HospitalAn apartment building was evacuated overnight after firefighters found increased levels of carbon monoxide, the Boston Fire Department said Monday.
North End Fire On Christmas Morning Causes $4 Million In DamagesA five-alarm fire in the North End Christmas morning did not cause any civilian injuries, but did result in millions of dollars’ worth of damage.
Electrical Short Sparked 6-Alarm Charlestown Fire, Officials SayOfficials say an electrical short circuit in the ceiling of Monument Laundromat, where the blaze started, is to blame.
4-Alarm Fire Tears Through Dorchester HomeA four-alarm fire burned through a two-and-a-half story, two-family home in Dorchester Sunday afternoon.
Five Hurt In Fire Truck Crash In Back BayFive people were injured after a fire engine crashed in Boston's Back Bay Monday morning, the Boston Fire Department said.