Angell Animal Medical Center
A tiny puppy small enough to fit into a tea cup is finally on the mend after she was abandoned a Boston animal hospital.
A parakeet survived a horrifying ordeal in a vacuum cleaner in Milton.
A dog was critically injured but survived a 40-foot fall off a cliff in Dover on Sunday.
The mild winter temperatures we’re enjoying mean the danger from ticks and Lyme disease has arrived early.
A dog from Roslindale underwent emergency surgery last month after she swallowed an entire wedge of brie and a three-inch cheese knife.
A dog from Brockton injured in an apparent attack by a skunk has a new face, thanks to reconstructive surgery.