Law enforcement officials released new information about the search for a missing New Hampshire teenager who disappeared two months ago on her way home from high school.
A New Hampshire teenager who had been missing for more than two months is believed to be alive, law enforcement sources told WBZ-TV on Thursday.
The mother of a 15-year-old North Conway girl who vanished last month on her way home from high school says she believes her daughter will come home someday.
The father of missing teenage Abigail Hernandez is pleading for his daughter’s return.
Zenya Hernandez, the mother of a New Hampshire teenager who has been missing for more than two weeks, thinks her daughter got into a car with someone she either knew or a stranger, then quickly realized she was in trouble.
A popular running club in the Mount Washington Valley that has ties to the family of a missing 15-year-old New Hampshire girl is holding a public vigil for her this weekend.
A dark-haired, dark-eyed girl peers out from a letter-sized poster taped to the doors of businesses lining Main Street in this tourist town.
The FBI has announced a $20,000 reward for information in the disappearance of Abigail Hernandez.
The FBI has put together a timeline from interviews and surveillance video gathered along the route from Kennett High School toward Abby’s home.
The FBI says there was cell phone activity on the phone of the missing NH teen, around the time she went missing.