Massachusetts prosecutors say the investigation and trial of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez cost them nearly half a million dollars.
A Massachusetts judge has authorized a subpoena so lawyers for former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez can identify an anonymous tipster who claimed one of the jurors who convicted Hernandez of murder may have been “untruthful” during jury selection.
Garsh says in the decision released Wednesday that prosecutors proved their case beyond a reasonable doubt.
Two men accused of joining with former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez to kill a man in 2013 have appeared in court for the first time since Hernandez was convicted of murder.
The judge who oversaw the first murder trial of Ex-Patriot player Aaron Hernandez has barred both legal sides from having any contact with a juror who has been accused of misleading the court.
A judge has denied a media group’s request to fully unseal documents relating to a juror that was seated in the murder trial of Ex-New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez.
Superior Court Judge Jeffrey Locke on Thursday set Jan. 4 for the trial to begin, with jury selection slated for Dec. 1.
Former NFL player and convicted killer Aaron Hernandez is running out of money after hiring a platoon of lawyers for all his criminal cases, his attorney said.
Prosecutors say Hernandez shot the witness in 2013 in Florida after the man made a remark about a 2012 double murder.
Hernandez was convicted last month in the 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd, who was dating his fiancee’s sister.