More Latest Photos

Notable Deaths In 2017Notable Death Photo Gallery of 2017
Damage From October 29-30, 2017 StormSeveral trees and telephone polls were brought down by strong winds and heavy rains across Massachusetts.
Thick Fog Fills Gillette Stadium During Patriots-FalconsUnusually foggy conditions rolled through Gillette Stadium, making for a strange viewing experience.
STRONGER - Special Boston Red Carpet Premiere ScreeningSpaulding Rehab Center in Charlestown, MA looked like Hollywood on September 12 for the red carpet screening of "STRONGER," a movie based on Jeff Bauman's memoir about the Boston Marathon bombings.
Total Solar Eclipse 2017Solar Eclipse Visible Across Swath Of U.S.
Jerry Lewis Through The YearsPhoto Gallery of Comedian and actor Jerry Lewis through the years.

1. Jeremy says:

This is complete garbage. I feel dumber for looking at half of it before I decided to leave this comment.

2. npoole says:

yep i agree i just started to look at this and said “why am i wasting my time on this?

3. koedo says:

A tattoo, unless you’re a Maori from New Zealand or another culture that uses tattoos, is a neon sign that says, “Look at me!”

The more you have the more desperate you seem.

If you’re bored, ask people why they got their tattoo. You will be endlessly entertained at the superficial reasons that are portrayed as deep thoughts.

Too funny.

4. Zod, Bow down to says:

Why do beautiful women destroy their beauty by getting tattooed?

5. Amy D. says:

Small tattoos are so dumb. Most of these are tats that a girl would get in college and hide from her parents. Go big or go home.

1. DutchUncle says:

Andy,,,what are you going to say when Hanna gets one on her chest that says “I love being bad”? Can’t wait.

6. Blake S. Davis says:

All idiots – wait until they are older and this becomes colored mush. Years ago actors, musicians were like everyone else. Now they are nothing but clowns and pathetic clowns at that.

1. suzie says:

Damn, your life must suck man

1. DutchUncle says:

Yeah, imagine being so insightful to see where this is going,,,Yeah,,his life sucks alright,,,and yours? Go back to toking your other life.

7. kj says:

that might be the largest collection of bad tattoo’s I’ve seen – though I only made it through 1/3 before stopping due to eye strain

8. Graham says:

Right on
    step right up to the tattooed lady , she will show you more things in 5 minutes than your wife will in 5 years. a total wast of money

9. DutchUncle says:

I can’t wait until these morons have kids and the “New Thing” will be to cut the top of the ear off to belong to some BS Elite group like these idiots. How will they convince their kids not to do this because “It’s Permanint” just like these stupid tattoos. Every time I see some idiot with body piercings, tattoos, etc. I have to think,,”Where did all the ensecurity come from”. They all act like,,,”look at me”, “see me”, “I want to be noticed”. The BS didn’t exsist before the devorce rate went to 60%+. Now these morons are looking for the recugnition they DIDN’T get from their useless, lame, run off and desert your family fathers. This is what the “Free Love” generation has given us, U.S., and this will only get worse until we bring back the family as the center of our society and not just breeding, screwing around and leaving when times get tough. Hollywood is a sick society and should only be seen as such and NOT a role model.

1. Bucksdad says: