More Latest Photos

Boston Marathon 2017: Scenes From Heartbreak Hill
2017 Boston Marathon Elite RacesHere's a look at the 2017 Boston Marathon.
Cuts For A Cause 2017: Before And After Shots
Cuts For A Cause 2017
March 14 Snowstorm PhotosHere's a look at the snowstorm that hit southern New England March 14.
Great Memories Of Patriots Playing In SnowThe Patriots have a long history of playing in snowy conditions during the Bill Belichick/Tom Brady era.

1. Nancy says:

I am extremely impressed with the weather coverage conducted by Todd throughout these devastating storms. He has done a fabulous job! Clear, concise and continual without any drama! Love it! Great job Todd! You are impressive.. Keep up the terrific job you are showing all of your viewers.
    Nancy

2. jwbyrne says:

yellow page adds in between pictures is in really bad taste.

3. l hogan says:

will the tornado be any where near medford or lowell mass

4. Ichthus says:

Advertising in the midst of pictures sent in by viewers, especially for storm damage is really bad. Certainly you can generate income in other ways. To use pictures of victims homes being destroyed to advertise is really disgusting!

5. Richard Klinger says:

Videos of todays storm from my back porch.

/Volumes/CANON PS 2/DCIM/224_0601/MVI_1793.MOV
    /Volumes/CANON PS 2/DCIM/224_0601/MVI_1794.MOV

6. charles haddad says:

I will pray the lord jesus to save the people whos home were damage by the tornado I hope that the military will be deployed all over the aeas hit by the tornadoes
    sncerely
    -charles haddad from lebanon

7. Colleen Lombardi says:

The picture of Harrington Rd is right behind my house in charlton…I thank my lucky stars today that we escaped the path of this tornado. We heard it from our house and we were very scared.

Colleen Lombardi
    Charlton MA

8. Rocque says:

To The Tornado Victims: I grieve for your loss and pray you strength during your rebuilding process..Thanks to the media for your around the clock coverage on such tragedy..MAY GOD continue to bless you as well, as you continue to be a blessing to others.

9. Storm says:

This atircle keeps it real, no doubt.

Comments are closed.