Weather Alert: Nor'easter Monday PM-Tuesday AM  | Forecast | Blog | RadarWeather App

More Latest Photos

Inaugural Gowns Through The YearsAmid the pomp and circumstance of a Presidential Inauguration, are the Inaugural Balls and the fashion choices of the First Ladies.
Notable Deaths In 2017
Notable Deaths in 2016Here is a list of celebrities, politicians and other noteworthy newsmakers who died in 2016.
Patriots Day - Special Boston Red Carpet ScreeningA part of Boston looked like Hollywood on December 14 for the red carpet screening of “Patriots Day,” Mark Wahlberg’s upcoming movie about the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings and the aftermath.
Faneuil Hall Holiday Spectacular on WBZ-TV
Toucher & Rich 10th Anniversary VIP Party and Meet & Greet

1. Nancy says:

I am extremely impressed with the weather coverage conducted by Todd throughout these devastating storms. He has done a fabulous job! Clear, concise and continual without any drama! Love it! Great job Todd! You are impressive.. Keep up the terrific job you are showing all of your viewers.
    Nancy

2. jwbyrne says:

yellow page adds in between pictures is in really bad taste.

3. l hogan says:

will the tornado be any where near medford or lowell mass

4. Ichthus says:

Advertising in the midst of pictures sent in by viewers, especially for storm damage is really bad. Certainly you can generate income in other ways. To use pictures of victims homes being destroyed to advertise is really disgusting!

5. Richard Klinger says:

Videos of todays storm from my back porch.

/Volumes/CANON PS 2/DCIM/224_0601/MVI_1793.MOV
    /Volumes/CANON PS 2/DCIM/224_0601/MVI_1794.MOV

6. charles haddad says:

I will pray the lord jesus to save the people whos home were damage by the tornado I hope that the military will be deployed all over the aeas hit by the tornadoes
    sncerely
    -charles haddad from lebanon

7. Colleen Lombardi says:

The picture of Harrington Rd is right behind my house in charlton…I thank my lucky stars today that we escaped the path of this tornado. We heard it from our house and we were very scared.

Colleen Lombardi
    Charlton MA

8. Rocque says:

To The Tornado Victims: I grieve for your loss and pray you strength during your rebuilding process..Thanks to the media for your around the clock coverage on such tragedy..MAY GOD continue to bless you as well, as you continue to be a blessing to others.

9. Storm says:

This atircle keeps it real, no doubt.

Comments are closed.