WATCH: WBZ-TV News Live
WEATHER ALERT: Morning Nor'easter | Forecast | Blog | RadarWeather App

More Latest Photos

Inaugural Gowns Through The YearsAmid the pomp and circumstance of a Presidential Inauguration, are the Inaugural Balls and the fashion choices of the First Ladies.
Notable Deaths In 2017
Notable Deaths in 2016Here is a list of celebrities, politicians and other noteworthy newsmakers who died in 2016.
Patriots Day - Special Boston Red Carpet ScreeningA part of Boston looked like Hollywood on December 14 for the red carpet screening of “Patriots Day,” Mark Wahlberg’s upcoming movie about the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings and the aftermath.
Faneuil Hall Holiday Spectacular on WBZ-TV
Toucher & Rich 10th Anniversary VIP Party and Meet & Greet

1. Heather says:

There was a blizzard in January? Hmm…perhaps the meteorologists on WBZ should make it more clear what exactly a blizzard is. 1/4 mile (or 1300 feet) or less visibility with wind and/or wind gusts AT LEAST 35 MPH for a duration of no less than 3 hours CONSISTANTLY. Now I haven’t seen that in a very long time (that includes the “storm” we got on 12/26/10).

1. Rob says:

shutup and enjoy the snow…its our way of life this time of year and these pictures are amazing

1. Heather says:

I am enjoying the snow, dingus. I’m talking about the so called blizzard. I’ve lived in New England all my life, and if there is one thing I cannot stand, it’s people who hate snow! I prefer Winter over Summer, so don’t go running your mouth to me that I hate it when you have no clue of me whatsoever. The meteorologists on TV are constantly hyping conditions, and the watchers don’t make it any better because some of them do not know anything at all about weather. You give them a 5 MPH wind and 5 inches of snow and they call it a “storm of the season”! Get it?

2. Chuck says:

Is that the guy that used to work at Foxboro Stadium?

3. Chuck says:

picture #4, that is

4. Antoine Nasr says:

I would like to know how to email new photos of the January Blizzard to WBZ

5. gail says:

Nice pictures glad I live in California!!! I remember those days, shovel out the car just to have a plow come by and have to do it all over again!! Enjoy what you have and stay warm :)