More Latest Photos

Celtics Retire Paul Pierce's No. 34Paul Pierce's No. 34 was raised to the rafters following the Celtics' loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers at TD Garden.
Patriots In Super Bowl LIIThe best pictures of the New England Patriots during Super Bowl LII!
Patriots Super Bowl Send-OffFans arrived early and stayed late to cheer on the New England Patriots as they left their home turf and headed to Super Bowl 52 in Minnesota.
2018 Grammy NominationsCheck out some of the exceptional nominees for the 2018 GRAMMYs, only on CBS!
Saugus Holiday LightsCheck out these displays from along the Lynn Fells Parkway in Saugus.
Cardinal Bernard Law Dies At Age 86Cardinal Bernard Francis Law, the controversial former leader of the Catholic Archdiocese of Boston died Wednesday at a hospital in Rome after a long illness.
  1. Heather says:

There was a blizzard in January? Hmm…perhaps the meteorologists on WBZ should make it more clear what exactly a blizzard is. 1/4 mile (or 1300 feet) or less visibility with wind and/or wind gusts AT LEAST 35 MPH for a duration of no less than 3 hours CONSISTANTLY. Now I haven’t seen that in a very long time (that includes the “storm” we got on 12/26/10).

1. Rob says:

shutup and enjoy the snow…its our way of life this time of year and these pictures are amazing

1. Heather says:

I am enjoying the snow, dingus. I’m talking about the so called blizzard. I’ve lived in New England all my life, and if there is one thing I cannot stand, it’s people who hate snow! I prefer Winter over Summer, so don’t go running your mouth to me that I hate it when you have no clue of me whatsoever. The meteorologists on TV are constantly hyping conditions, and the watchers don’t make it any better because some of them do not know anything at all about weather. You give them a 5 MPH wind and 5 inches of snow and they call it a “storm of the season”! Get it?

2. Chuck says:

Is that the guy that used to work at Foxboro Stadium?

3. Chuck says:

picture #4, that is

4. Antoine Nasr says:

I would like to know how to email new photos of the January Blizzard to WBZ

5. gail says:

Nice pictures glad I live in California!!! I remember those days, shovel out the car just to have a plow come by and have to do it all over again!! Enjoy what you have and stay warm :)