Weather Alert: Tropical Storm Conditions Off Cape & Islands | Forecast | BlogRadar | Weather App

More Latest Photos

STRONGER - Special Boston Red Carpet Premiere ScreeningSpaulding Rehab Center in Charlestown, MA looked like Hollywood on September 12 for the red carpet screening of "STRONGER," a movie based on Jeff Bauman's memoir about the Boston Marathon bombings.
Total Solar Eclipse 2017Solar Eclipse Visible Across Swath Of U.S.
Jerry Lewis Through The YearsPhoto Gallery of Comedian and actor Jerry Lewis through the years.
Dick Gregory Through The YearsPhoto Gallery of Comedian and Civil Rights Activist Dick Gregory through the years.
Boston 'Free Speech' Rally And Massive Counter ProtestThousands of people came out for a counter protest of a so-called "free speech" rally on Boston Common, August 19, 2017.
2017 Revere Beach Sand Sculpting FestivalArtists from all over the world are descending on Revere Beach July 21-23 for the annual sand sculpting festival.

1. Heather says:

There was a blizzard in January? Hmm…perhaps the meteorologists on WBZ should make it more clear what exactly a blizzard is. 1/4 mile (or 1300 feet) or less visibility with wind and/or wind gusts AT LEAST 35 MPH for a duration of no less than 3 hours CONSISTANTLY. Now I haven’t seen that in a very long time (that includes the “storm” we got on 12/26/10).

1. Rob says:

shutup and enjoy the snow…its our way of life this time of year and these pictures are amazing

1. Heather says:

I am enjoying the snow, dingus. I’m talking about the so called blizzard. I’ve lived in New England all my life, and if there is one thing I cannot stand, it’s people who hate snow! I prefer Winter over Summer, so don’t go running your mouth to me that I hate it when you have no clue of me whatsoever. The meteorologists on TV are constantly hyping conditions, and the watchers don’t make it any better because some of them do not know anything at all about weather. You give them a 5 MPH wind and 5 inches of snow and they call it a “storm of the season”! Get it?

2. Chuck says:

Is that the guy that used to work at Foxboro Stadium?

3. Chuck says:

picture #4, that is

4. Antoine Nasr says:

I would like to know how to email new photos of the January Blizzard to WBZ

5. gail says:

Nice pictures glad I live in California!!! I remember those days, shovel out the car just to have a plow come by and have to do it all over again!! Enjoy what you have and stay warm :)