WEATHER ALERT: Heavy Rain | Forecast | Blog | Radar | Weather App

More Latest Photos

Boston Marathon 2017: Scenes From Heartbreak Hill
2017 Boston Marathon Elite RacesHere's a look at the 2017 Boston Marathon.
Cuts For A Cause 2017: Before And After Shots
Cuts For A Cause 2017
March 14 Snowstorm PhotosHere's a look at the snowstorm that hit southern New England March 14.
Great Memories Of Patriots Playing In SnowThe Patriots have a long history of playing in snowy conditions during the Bill Belichick/Tom Brady era.

1. LT says:

Nice picture, but I’ve yet to find the palm trees in Boston. Almost as rare as finding a new sidewalk. LT

2. SL says:

You forgot some really good ones let me add them for you

Snoring is prohibited unless all bedroom windows are closed and securely locked.

All men must carry a rifle to church on Sunday.

It is illegal to go to bed without first having a full bath.

No gorilla is allowed in the back seat of any car.

Children may smoke, but they may not purchase cigarettes.

It is illegal to play the fiddle.

Two people may not kiss in front of a church.

You can find many many more on dumblaws.com which is where i got all of these

3. FrankTrades says:

You forgot the Mass. healthcahe insurance law.

4. Bill Smith says:

That’s because it’s impossible to get a mule to walk DOWNstairs, I believe.

5. PondyCopper says:

I fully support the law against spitting on a sidewalk. It’s so gross especially this time of year when that nasty salive freezes for weeks on end.

6. Ron says:

If you enforce the no spitting law, Chinatown will be empty in a week.

Can I turn myself in for the no walking, standing, or sitting on the grass in the Common? I’ve committed that violation LOTS

1. Jackabilly says:

Mmmmh!
      fried dog, pigs face and spit, lets go to china town, all streets of it right now!!!

7. Kim Kaplan says:

New Pledge of Allegiance

I pledge Allegiance to

the flag of the United States

of Sodomites to the degenerates

for which it stands one Nation

Under Sodomy with Liberty

and Justice Only for Sodomites.

1. Michael S Young says:

Really?

8. Chris Jones says:

It’s illegal to make clam chowder with tomatoes (obscure law, but not dumb, IMO).

9. wondering says:

why does the picture with the two mules have a Chicago police car in it?

10. Marie says:

Re: “it’s still against the law in Massachusetts to be affiliated with the Communist Party.”

I guess the next time a someone claims that another politician is a communist or subjecting us to communism we can tell him to call the police to have him or her arrested. Or stop hyperventilating.

11. Tintin says:

Why did HP put a picture of CPIM (Communist party of India – Marxist) supporter’s photo in a section on strange MA laws????

12. Rob Cleary says:

How can you have a law against communism and not arrest every Democrat in the State?

13. Mauricio says:

I enjoy reading your internet site. Thanks for your time!

14. Liza says:

I appreciate perusing your websites. Cheers!