Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Heart
- Ten Things For Heart Health Experts from Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center offer 10 Tips to Heart Health.
- Be Still My Beating Heart When we speak of love and romance, our pulses race and our hearts “skip a beat.” But do any of us stop to consider the timeless affinity between sex and heart health?
- Matters of the Heart No bigger than the size of your closed fist, the mighty muscular organ known as the heart is responsible for pumping blood throughout the network of vessels that make up your body’s circulatory system.
- Good-for-You Foods Can Be Tasty, Too Elisabeth Moore, RD, LDN, author of the Hungry Heart Cookbook is a registered dietitian at BIDMC answers patients’ questions about nutrition and cardiovascular health.
- Back from the Brink Nobody expects to experience sudden cardiac arrest and the possibility of brain injury — especially an active young mother with a healthy lifestyle.
- BIDMC Scientist Testing microRNAs as Heart Disease Biomarker BIDMC cardiologist Saumya Das, MD, PhD, is leading a large national study to identify microRNAs that might serve as biomarkers in patients with heart disease. Once considered to be simply “genomic junk,” they now play an important role in the...
- When @#%!! Threatens the Heart We all have times when bad temper gets the best of us. But letting anger escalate to an outpouring of rage can unleash more than just harsh words.
- VIDEO:The Perfect Exercise After Heart Attack Experts say walking the the best way to recover after a heart attack.
- VIDEO:How Terry Got His Game Back: Advanced Therapy for Aortic Stenosis Terry Chadbourne, shares how he made lifestyle changes once diagnosed with aortic stenosis. Video by BIDMC.