Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Chest Diseases
- The Differences Between COPD & Asthma If you constantly suffer from shortness of breath, wheezing or bouts of coughing, you should get tested for either asthma or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, better known as COPD.
- Who Should Get The Pneumonia Vaccine? There are many different types of bacteria that can cause community acquired pneumonia, or CAP. But, the good news is that there are effective vaccines to prevent the illness.
- Can Giving Antibiotics To Infants Increase Their Risk Of Developing Asthma? The warm and sunny days of summer are the perfect time for everyone to get outside and get active. But for children who suffer from asthma, even summer fun and games can be a challenge.
- Should You Be Screened For Lung Cancer? Lung cancer is the nation's number one cancer killer. Detection of lung cancer before any symptoms appear may save the lives of smokers or former smokers.
- High-Tech, Video-Assisted Approach To Treat Lung Cancer Surgeons at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center are now offering lung cancer patients a new option in minimally invasive surgery, using a robot to assist in removing cancerous lobes.
- VIDEO: New Procedure To Treat Heartburn It's among the most common health complaints, here are some tips to alleviate heartburn.
- VIDEO: Sleep Apnea Sleep Apnea can be a disruptive and worrisome condition. New technology and treatments are offering sufferers relief.