Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Follow Your Gut
- Listen To Your Gut Have you ever wondered why your stomach growls or you experience that "butterflies" feeling? Find out where they come from.
- Getting Fiber In A Gluten-Free Diet Looking to incorporate more fiber into your gluten-free diet? Check out these tips and sample meal plans from the Celiac Center at BIDMC.
- Genetic Testing For Colorectal Cancer Family history plays a role in about 20 percent of all colorectal cancer cases in the U.S. Learn about BIDMC's colorectal genetic testing program.
- Baby Boomers Urged To Be Tested For Hepatitis C Find out why the Center for Disease Control is recommending Hepatitis C screening for all baby boomers.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Not Curable, But Treatable Dr. Adam Cheifetz knows first-hand what his IBD patients deal with because he's not only their doctor, he's also a patient.
- IBS vs. IBD What's The Difference? We hear about IBS and IBD all the time. They're common gastrointestinal disorders. But what are they and what are the differences?
- Enhancing Quality of Life for Chronic Pancreatitis Patients The chance meeting between two doctors at a medical conference has led to groundbreaking research and potential therapies for people with chronic pancreatitis.
- VIDEO: LINX: An Innovative Procedure For Acid Reflux Meghan Fashjian tried controlling her Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) with medicines. After 10 years of no relief, she turned to experts at BIDMC for the LINX procedure.
- VIDEO: How Food Cues Relate To Hunger Does seeing a fast food sign while you're driving make you want to stop? Find out what research is being done to understand cravings and develop therapies to help manage obesity and food addiction.