Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Fitness
- Fit Pantry, Fit Fridge: 8 Must-Have Foods to Keep In Your Kitchen How fit is your refrigerator or pantry? Here are some healthy foods to keep in stock.
- 5 Exercise Myths Check out these 5 common exercise myths to make sure you’re exercising safely.
- Staying Fit During Breast Cancer Treatment Fitness can ease some of the side effects of breast cancer treatment.
- Top 5 Exercises to Burn Calories The good news is that they can all be done either indoors or out!
- A Personal Trainer For Your Brain Forget where you put those keys? A personal workout for your brain could help.
- Exercising As We Age Find out why exercise is still important later in life.
- Boomeritis: Orthopaedic Ailments Impact the Baby Boomer Generation Baby Boomers are seeing more bone and joint ailments. An orthopedic surgeon shares tips on how to avoid those aches and pains.
- VIDEO: Running Clinic Less than 2 months before the Boston Marathon, Christine Day knew her stride was off. Her visit to the Running Clinic at Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare-Chestnut Hill helped her cross the finish line.
- VIDEO: Brain Fit Club It’s just as important to keep your brain fit as it is your body. See how BIDMC’s Brain Fit Club is helping people feel confident about their brain health as they age.