Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Breast Care
- Breast Cancer Myths - Get the Facts! Learn the facts surrounding six popular breast cancer myths.
- 'Concealed' Scar Technique for Breast Surgery Promotes Emotional Healing Find out how BIDMC surgeons use an innovative technique for breast cancer surgery that can minimize noticeable scarring.
- New Treatments for Lymphedema Available at BIDMC Plastic surgeons at BIDMC are bringing new hope to cancer patients by offering innovative procedures for preventing and treating lymphedema.
- Meet Kate: A Cancer Survivor Who Calls BIDMC Docs 'Heroes' Why one BIDMC breast cancer patient likes to refer to her doctors as “quiet heroes.”
- Breast Cancer Screening Saves Lives Learn why screening mammography is so important, as well as the differences between 2D and 3D mammography in this Q&A with BIDMC radiologists.
- Five Questions You Always Wanted to Ask About Your Breast Health Get the answers to some common questions about breast cancer from the BreastCare Center at BIDMC.
- Healthy Diet Key to Decreasing Breast Cancer Risk Learn how diet can help lower a female's risk of developing the disease by up to 38%.
- VIDEO: BreastCare Center at BIDMC Learn about BIDMC’s newly renovated BreastCare Center to see if it’s the right place for you to receive routine and specialized breast care.