Latest Real Estate Report
Home Improvement Advice
- Dr. Jed Kolko Offers Trulia's Real Estate Recap For March 2014 There's some good news in the forecast. According to Dr. Kolko of the real estate site Trulia, we are coming out of the housing recession.
- Spring Maintenance To-Do List If you haven’t yet penned your spring to-do list, here are some home-maintenance musts to include.
- How To Build A Basement Gym No matter what your go-to excuse currently is for not exercising, building a basement gym can eradicate it. Summer is coming.
- Congress Clears Bill To Ease Flood Insurance Hikes Congress passed a bill scaling back flood insurance premium increases, allowing below-market insurance rates to be passed on to people buying homes.
- FTC Says ADT Settles Deceptive Reviews Charges U.S. regulators said Thursday that ADT Corp. paid experts to recommend its home security products on media outlets without disclosing their connection to the company.
- Five Ways To Turn Your Bathroom Into A Spa Even the tiniest bathroom can easily transform into a soothing spa. You don’t need a million bucks to create a spa atmosphere at home.
- NH Luxury Compound On Sale For Record $49 Million Gated entrances, a grass helicopter pad, infinity pool and grotto and 63,000 square feet of living space could all be yours for just $49 million.
- How To Pick Out A New Showerhead (And Install It) Updating the look of your bathroom can be as simple as changing your showerhead.
- Best Mattresses For Back Pain Is your mattress hurting your back? Here are some easy tips for buying a back-saving mattress.
- Choose The Right Flooring For Your Home If you’re thinking about your flooring needs, check out these pros and cons before you buy.