Latest Tournament News
- Breaking Down College Basketball's Top 25 Teams [1-5] Here are the top five teams and a few key facts to help you get to know them.
- UMass' Cady Lalanne Hopes Atlantic 10 Title Or NIT Title = High Draft Pick Although the NCAA Tournament is out of reach for Lalanne and his Minutemen, an Atlantic 10 championship and deep run in the NIT Tournament would really impress the scouts looking at the future NBA star.
- Five Things: Wichita, Arizona Win Big Games Saturday’s slate was incredible, and some of the biggest and best games are recapped below. In many conferences, regular season concluded this past weekend, meaning the league tournaments are set to begin (some as early as tomorrow).
- Harvard's Wesley Saunders Looks To Follow In Jeremy Lin's Footsteps Harvard star point guard Wesley Saunders looks to summon the skills of former Crimson guard Jeremy Lin by helping his team make school history.
- 5 Teams That Can Beat Kentucky In The NCAA Tourney In March Madness, anything can happen. Kentucky can lose. Here's who has the best shot at beating them...
- Tony Mazz Eats His Words About UConn Men's Basketball On Monday Tony Massarotti said, "I hope UConn gets smoked by Kentucky," and on Tuesday he ate his words!
- Rising Star: Kentucky Guard James Young Young scored 20 points for Kentucky last night, twice as many as the next highest-scoring Wildcat, in a 60-54 loss to Connecticut. This was Young's ninth 20-plus point game and he led Kentucky with 17 in the Final Four win over Wisconsin.