Political News & Campaign 2016
- Court: NH Law Banning People's Ballot Photos Unconstitutional A state law that prohibits voters from posting photos of their ballots online suppresses a large swath of political speech and is unconstitutional, a federal appeals court ruled on Wednesday.
- Clinton And Sanders Sell Young Voters Eying Third-Parties Hillary Clinton turned to former primary adversary Bernie Sanders to connect with millennials drawn to third-party candidates threatening to act as spoilers in the 2016 campaign.
- Keller @ Large: Good Times, Bad Times Or Something In Between? Are these the best of times, the worst of times, or something in between? Why that question is crucial to the election outcome.
- WBZ-UMass Poll: Voters Favor Legal Recreational Marijuana, But Have Reservations The ballot question which would legalize recreational use of pot in Massachusetts enjoys a 53-to-40 percent lead, with seven-percent still unsure.
- Who Is Alicia Machado? Clinton Attacks Trump's Treatment Of Women Towards the end of Monday night’s first presidential debate, Hillary Clinton called out Donald Trump on his treatment of women. She brought up Alicia Machado.
- Keller @ Large: Not So Optimistic After Clinton-Trump Debate Two more debates like this and I’m going to have to start telling my dismayed friends that they may not be dismayed enough.