Political News & Campaign 2016
- In New Hampshire, Trump Rebukes Racism Claims As Clinton Warns Of Radicalism Donald Trump confronted head-on allegations that he is racist on Thursday, defending his hard-line approach to immigration while trying to make the case to minority voters that Democrats have abandoned them.
- Khizr Khan Is A 'Con Artist,' Maine Governor Says Gov. Paul LePage says the father of a deceased Muslim captain in the U.S. Army is a "con artist" for criticizing Donald Trump.
- Keller @ Large: Crowds And Signs Mean Nothing To Most Voters There are certain clichés you just know you’re going to hear repeated every campaign: "this is a movement… I’m fighting for you… the only poll that counts is the one on election day!"
- Keller @ Large: Clinton, Trump Very Similar With Conflicts Of Interests There are big differences between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, but in one key area, they are disturbingly alike.
- For Presidential Hopefuls, Massachusetts Is Political ATM For presidential candidates, Massachusetts is something of a political ATM — a place to stop and hold a quick fundraiser on the way to a true battleground state like neighboring New Hampshire.
- Should Next President Have A Dream Team Of Historians? Two Harvard University scholars say many United States leaders know alarmingly little about history, both of their own country and of others.