Political News & Campaign 2014
- Keller @ Large: Keep DeLeo As Speaker There's no reason for Speaker Robert DeLeo to step down, WBZ political analyst Keller says.
- Massachusetts Members Of Congress To Serve On Key Committees Members of the Massachusetts congressional delegation have been named to serve as the top Democrats on key U.S. House committees.
- Mass. House To Debate Ending Term Limits On Speaker Massachusetts House lawmakers are being asked to consider lifting the rule that limits House speakers to four two-year terms.
- Keller @ Large: State Of The Union Will Be Forgotten Soon Does any non-partisan doubt that by next Monday it will be almost entirely forgotten?
- Maura Healey To Be Sworn In As Attorney General The 43-year-old Democrat will be sworn in Wednesday afternoon, becoming the state's 55th attorney general.
- Keller @ Large: Who Says Boston Is Inferior? There is no debate over whether or not Boston is a “world-class” city, whatever that means.