Political News & Campaign 2014
- Keller @ Large: One-On-One With Lt. Gov.-Elect Karyn Polito When Lt. Gov.-Elect Karyn Polito takes office in January, she’ll take on a position that will have been vacant for nearly two years.
- Keller @ Large: New Generation Deserves Credit A new generation and a more responsive system. They deserve credit, not outdated stereotyping.
- Keller @ Large: Don't Expect Any Immigration Solutions There’s plenty of blame to go around for where we are now, and no reason to expect this wretched Congress to find an answer.
- Keller @ Large: Resurgence Of Conservative Talk Radio Impacting Mass. Politics WBZ-TV's Jon Keller looks at the resurgence of conservative talk radio and the impact it had on the Massachusetts election.
- Baker Urged To Address Mental Health Issues As Governor An advocacy group is asking Gov.-elect Baker to prioritize mental health issues.
- Keller @ Large: Time To Crack Down On Hydrant-Blocking Drivers I would urge the AG-elect to also consider the role public shaming might play in putting the screws to these creeps.