Political News & Campaign 2016
- Gov. Baker's Bill Would Limit Accrual Of Sick Time By State Workers Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker is pushing legislation aimed at limiting how much sick time state workers can save up.
- Elizabeth Warren: Donald Trump Is A 'Small, Insecure Moneygrubber' More shots have been fired in the war of words between Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Donald Trump.
- Keller @ Large: New Ads May Heighten Your Disgust With Presidential Race Jon says two new attack ads in the presidential campaign may heighten your disgust with the race.
- Keller @ Large: At-Risk Veterans Not Comparable To Disneyland Tourists Jon says maybe it was a mistake to sit Veterans Affairs Secretary Bob McDonald down with a bunch of reporters.
- Keller @ Large: We Need Better From Clinton, Trump On Gun Problem If you don’t have anything new or honest to say about our gun problem, please just keep the rhetoric in its holster.
- Congressman Joe Kennedy: Religious Exemptions Can't Trump Civil Rights Congressman Joe Kennedy is pushing legislation that would ban religious exemptions from laws that guarantee fundamental civil and legal rights.