Political News & Campaign 2014
- Keller @ Large: Joe Biden For President? Why Not? Everyone laughs when you say Joe Biden for President, although for the life of me I don’t know why.
- Keller @ Large: Mass. GOP Chair Says Raising Taxes Ignores Voters' Will Kirsten Hughes tells Keller that voters sent a message when they elected Charlie Baker.
- Keller @ Large: Despite Supreme Court Ruling, Obamacare Fight Not Over If you think it even begins to bring an end to the bitter political battle over the Affordable Care Act, think again.
- Keller @ Large: Remove Confederate Flag As Show Of Respect Taking it down immediately isn’t a cave-in to political correctness.
- Keller @ Large: Charleston Massacre An Act Of Terrorism I don’t think we use the word terrorism widely enough.
- Donald Trump Protester Spit At Officer, Police Say Tyler McMullen is facing assault charges after disrupting the campaign rally.