Political News & Campaign 2016
- Kasich Ends Bid For Republican Nomination The last man standing in Donald Trump's path to the Republican nomination, Ohio Gov. John Kasich ended his campaign Wednesday, making Trump the party's presumptive nominee.
- Baker Not Voting For Donald Trump Or Hillary Clinton "I'm not going to vote for Mr. Trump, and I sincerely doubt I'll be voting for Hillary Clinton either," the governor said Wednesday.
- Keller @ Large: May The Least Horrible Candidate Win Jon says six months of fear and loathing lie ahead.
- Ted Cruz Exits Republican Race For President Texas Sen. Ted Cruz ended his presidential campaign Tuesday, eliminating the biggest impediment to Donald Trump's march to the Republican nomination.
- Keller @ Large: Boston - Where Bad Ideas Go To Die The death of plans for that Indy car race has some calling Boston a place where good ideas go to die. Jon says that's the complete opposite of the truth.
- Keller @ Large: Expect A Nasty General Election The general election campaign is already underway and you can tell what it’s going to be like.