Pro Football Playoffs
- Patriots Opponent Profile: Pats Must Be On Top Of Their Game To Beat Steelers For AFC Crown The New England Patriots are right where everyone thought they would be and that is in the AFC Championship game. Unfortunately, they aren't heading into it with a lot of momentum, and there is a very strong and talented Pittsburgh Steelers team...
- Conference Championship Tale: Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots The Steelers and Patriots meet in Foxboro for the right to go to Super Bowl LI in Houston.
- Conference Championship Tale: Green Bay Packers at Atlanta Falcons Two MVP candidates at quarterback meet up in Atlanta for the right to go to Super Bowl LI in Houston.
- Report: Antonio Brown Could Be Fined For Violating NFL Social Media Policy Brown could face a fine from the NFL for violating its social media policy, which partially prohibits post-game social media use.
- New England Patriots Team Grades: Texans Unable To Capitalize On Patriots' Sloppy Play In Divisional Round Match-Up The New England Patriots were expected to take this game without any trouble, but some sloppy play showed that they are indeed human and have some weaknesses. Even with that, the Houston Texans couldn't take advantage and watched Tom Brady and...
- WATCH: Tom Brady Blocks For Danny Amendola On Reverse Brady took it upon himself to lead the way as a blocker for his wide receiver, much to the delight of many and the chagrin of many others.
- Tom Brady Loses It On Refs After Perceived Late Hit From Jadeveon Clowney While some questioned the legality of the hit, others said it was a legal play by Clowney, who was simply finishing the hit.
- Bill Belichick Kindly Reminds Dion Lewis Of Importance Of Ball Security At Rainy Practice Bill Belichick reminded his team -- especially running back Dion Lewis -- about the importance of ball security at a rainy practice on Wednesday.
- NFL Playoffs: Conference Championship Games Picks & Analysis CBS talent from across the country give their picks for the AFC and NFC Championship Games.
- Bill Belichick Not Focusing On Anything But Steelers; Calls It A 'Great Privilege' To Play In AFC Championship Game Bill Belichick could barely contain himself when chatting with reporters at Gillette Stadium on Wednesday.