Pro Football Playoffs
- Prediction Machine Picks Seahawks Over Patriots In Super Bowl XLIX Betting on the Super Bowl is undeniably an uncertainty and a risk. A much less risky bet would be that Paul Bessire’s PredictionMachine.com has the most thorough and sound reasoning for why the Seattle Seahawks will defeat the New England Patriots.
- Bill Nye The Science Guy Says Belichick's DeflateGate Explanation Makes No Sense One man is a scientist, the other a legendary football coach. Who's smarter, and who do you believe?
- Keidel: Patriots' Pathetic Pressers Fall Flat The split-screen drama performed by the Patriots has our nation scratching its head and perhaps grabbing other organs at the twin presses provided by Bill Belichick and Tom Brady.
- Seahawks Trying To Trademark ‘Boom,’ The Number ’12’ The Seattle Seahawks are in the process of filing trademark applications for the word “boom” and the number “12.”
- Tom Brady: ‘I Didn’t Alter The Ball In Any Way’ The Patriots set out on Thursday to address “DeflateGate” head-on.
- Which Team Has The Super Bowl Edge? New England Patriots Vs. Seattle Seahawks The Patriots have managed to outsmart both the Ravens and Colts with trick plays in the postseason, and the Seahawks will have to be on high alert here.
- Massarotti: 'DeflateGate' Pits America vs. Bill Belichick "America hates the Patriots. And I can’t say that I blame you." Check out Tony Mazz's latest column over on CBS Local Sports!