Pro Football Playoffs
- Massarotti: Feels Like LeBron Is Already Leveraging Cleveland This is LeBron’s way of keeping the Cavs on their toes, of reminding them that he holds the hammer in this relationship, writes Tony Massarotti.
- Massarotti: How The 2015 Red Sox Have Become Most Expensive Club In Team History With baseball right around the corner, I thought now might be a good time to look at the Red Sox payroll.
- Five Facts You Didn't Know About Patriots' Cornerback Malcolm Butler Even though he is now cemented in sports history for eternity, reaching this moment never came easy for Butler. Here are five things about the man behind the interception that you might not be aware of:
- Winners And Losers From Super Bowl Sunday While this may sound somewhat sophomoric, losers can sometimes be winners too (think gym class in elementary school).
- Malcolm Butler The Hero In Patriots’ Super Bowl Win Over Seahawks Butler’s interception of a Russell Wilson pass with 20 seconds left Sunday sealed New England’s fourth Super Bowl title — a heart-stopping 28-24 victory over the Seattle Seahawks.
- Four Words That Defined Super Bowl XLIX The New England Patriots are Super Bowl Champions and one of the first words that comes to mind when describing this one is unbelievable.
- Three Pivotal Moments In The Patriots Run To The Super Bowl What once seemed like a fleeting dream, has become a reality, largely in part to these huge moments that set the New England Patriots on a course for Super Bowl glory.