- I-Team: OSHA Fines Melrose-Wakefield Hospital $28,000 For Unsafe Conditions Melrose-Wakefield Hospital has been under the microscope of the Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- I-Team: Medicare Patients Unable To Get Wheelchairs Fixed A system designed to save taxpayer money is backfiring on Medicare patients.
- Veterans Charity Exposed By I-Team Shuts Down A veterans charity exposed by the I-Team in April for illegally soliciting donations in Massachusetts and failing to help veterans has shut down its operations.
- I-Team: Hospital Workers Increasingly Targets Of Patient Violence A recent survey found violence in hospitals targeting nurses and other employees has jumped 37 percent in the past three years.
- I-Team: Mass. Law Doesn't Protect People Falsely Accused Of Crimes If you are falsely accused of a crime, you better hope it is not in Massachusetts. The I-Team discovered our state is far behind most other states in laws to protect the innocent.
- I-Team: Feds In Boston Crack Down On International 'Sextortion' Cases It starts when a young person puts their first compromising picture on the Internet.
- I-Team: Concussions On The Rise Among Cyclists No one will argue you are safer riding with a helmet than without one, but as our cycling culture keeps growing, the I-Team found some troubling numbers.
- I-Team: Acton Vet Finally Gets VA Doctor’s Appointment – 2 Years After He Died Veteran Douglas Chase had a brain tumor and died in August 2012. Two weeks ago, a letter was sent to him from the VA asking him to call promptly about his appointment.
- I-Team: North Reading Man Charged In Land Surveying Scheme A North Reading man is accused of passing himself off as a licensed land surveyor and charging people $650 to $800 for his work.
- I-Team: Overhead Tolls Coming To Mass. Pike In West Newton Drivers will soon be paying a new toll on the Mass Pike. The I-Team has learned the free ride is over for a section of the highway.