Health Topic Center
CBS Boston Health News
- Bedford Company Using 3D Printer To Make Customized Knee Implants Knee replacement is the most common joint replacement worldwide. Providing huge relief, most of the time.
- Speaking To Your Children About Ebola So what can parents do to reassure their kids during this time?
- High Tech Gadgets Help Moderate Food Intake Losing weight can be a real challenge, but now there is high tech help available to help moderate the amount of food eaten.
- Mass. Nurses Worried About Ebola Preparedness Nurses across the country and here in Massachusetts are sounding an alarm that they haven’t been properly trained to deal with Ebola.
- Center For Salivary Diagnostics Could 'Revolutionize' Health Care Landscape There was a ribbon cutting ceremony in Cambridge at the Forsyth Institute's new research center.
- Keller @ Large: Ebola Threat Becoming Key Issue On Campaign Trail The government’s response to the Ebola outbreak has become a political issue.
- Sick Passengers Removed From Emirates Plane In Boston Hazmat crews boarded an Emirates flight that landed at Logan Airport in Boston Monday afternoon.
- Doctor Working On Pill To Heal Concussions A doctor at the University of Texas is working on a pill that repairs brain damage.
- Study: Later Doctor's Visits Lead To More Prescriptions A visit to the doctor later in the day makes it more likely that a patient will walk away with a prescription antibiotic, according to a new report.
- Ebola Patient From Providence Receives Experimental Drug Ashoka Mukpo, a Providence resident infected with Ebola, is receiving experimental treatment at the same hospital Holden Dr. Rick Sacra was treated.
- Dr. Mallika Marshall Answers Viewer Questions About Ebola, Enterovirus Dr. Mallika Marshall answered some viewer questions about the Ebola and enterovirus outbreaks.
- Cincinnati's Devon Still Brought To Tears After Patriots Honor Daughter's Battle With Cancer While the Cincinnati Bengals suffered a mighty big loss at the hands of the New England Patriots on Sunday night, defensive lineman Devon Still received a warm show of support from the Patriots and their fans.
- NBC News Cameraman From Providence Diagnosed With Ebola A NBC News cameraman in Liberia, originally from Providence, Rhode Island, has been diagnosed with Ebola.
- Boston Hospitals, Colleges Make Ebola Preparations Local hospitals are taking proactive steps to make sure patients and staff are protected just in case Ebola arrives on the Bay State’s doorstep.
- Studies: Breastfeeding, Gluten Exposure Won't Ward Off Celiac Disease Genes are the biggest factor in determining celiac disease, doctors say.