Health Topic Center
CBS Boston Health News
- New Camera Technology Connects Mothers With Newborns In NICU South Shore Hospital is using new technology that allows mothers to monitor their newborn babies in the NICU.
- Harsh Northeast Winter No Hindrance To Hungry Ticks The heavy snow could mean more ticks.
- Powdered Alcohol Creator Tries To Get Ahead Of State Bans The creator of powdered alcohol is furiously trying to fend off efforts to ban the product in Maine and across the country before it even hits stores.
- Rita Wilson Undergoes Double Mastectomy After Breast Cancer Diagnosis Actress and singer Rita Wilson announced on Tuesday that she had a double mastectomy after being diagnosed with breast cancer.
- 5 Simple Exercises That Lower Stress Looking for a way to lower stress? Try these five exercises from Dr. Tami Meraglia, author of "The Hormone Secret: Discover Effortless Weight Loss and Renewed Energy in Just 30 Days."
- Warning About New 'Hormone Reset Diet' The Hormone Reset Diet promises to help women lose weight, but Dr. Mallika Marshall says before you sign on, there are some things you should know.
- Simmons College President Battles Breast Cancer The president of Simmons College talks about her fight with breast cancer.
- Worst Allergy Season In Years Possible After Brutal Winter After our harsh winter, the spring allergy season could be one of the worst in recent memory.
- Brigham & Women's Hospital Finds New Way To Treat Brain Aneurysms WBZ-TV's Dr. Mallika Marshall has an exclusive look at a new, less invasive procedure to treat brain aneurysms in Boston.
- Antibiotics Over-Prescribed For Sinus Infections In The US Antibiotics are over prescribed in this country and as it turns out, 20 percent of them are used to treat sinusitis.
- Study Links Letting Kids Sip Alcohol To Later Drinking Letting children have even a sip of alcohol could lead to danger, according to a new study.
- Parents Warned To Use Metric System When Giving Medicine To Kids Dr. Mallika Marshall has a warning for parents about dosing medication in kids.
- Study: Quality Time Spent With Kids More Important Than Quantity Dr, Mallika Marshall reports on a study that says it’s quality time that matters, not quantity.
- Women Learn About New Family Planning Option At 'Egg Freezing Party' Dr. Mallika Marshall describes a whole new kind of party for women who eventually want to have babies.
- Lynn Woman Has No Regrets After Preventative Surgeries A Lynn woman says watching Angelina Jolie go public with her decision to remove her breasts and ovaries empowers her.