Latest Boston Campaign Center
Former Attorney General Kelly Ayotte, a conservative Republican endorsed by former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, defeated Democratic Congressman Paul Hodes on Tuesday to keep retiring New Hampshire Sen. Judd Gregg’s seat Republican.
Moderate Democratic Gov. John Lynch overcame an anti-incumbent groundswell Tuesday to defeat conservative Republican John Stephen for a fourth consecutive two-year term as New Hampshire’s governor.
Election officials spent part of Tuesday sorting out a ballot mix-up that affected several voters in Taunton.
One politician was kicked out of a polling location Tuesday, and another was asked to move.
Every Election Day there’s concern from voters about fraud so how come voters don’t have to show ID?
The heated race between Democrat Bill Keating and Republican Jeff Perry is almost over, but both 10th Congressional District candidates are not slowing down.
In Hingham, election officials say a 70 percent turnout is expected while Waltham officials are expecting a 50-percent showing by the end of the day.
Which candidates will benefit from the high voter turnout, and who will it hurt?
The three major candidates for Governor of Massachusetts were up and out early on election day, speaking with WBZ News Radio.
- Keller @ Large: Congressman Joe Kennedy Discusses Foreign Policy, Partisanship
- Keller @ Large: Rep. Joe Kennedy, Student Voters Promote Bipartisanship
- Gubernatorial Candidates Attend Forum At Faneuil Hall
- Keller @ Large: Race For Massachusetts Governor Remains Dead Heat
- Shakeup At Mass. Sex Offender Registry Board
- Mass. Casino Opponents Seek Debate On Ballot Question
- Keller @ Large: Independent Gubernatorial Candidate Jeff McCormick
- Keller @ Large: Independent Gubernatorial Candidate Evan Falchuk
- Latinos Making History – Gabriel Gomez
- N.H. Legislation Would Ban Employer Gag Rules On Workers Discussing Pay