Latest Boston Campaign Center
Voters in Massachusetts’ 4th Congressional District have re-elected U.S. Rep. Barney Frank to a 16th term, rejecting a GOP challenge from political newcomer Sean Bielat.
Former Attorney General Kelly Ayotte, a conservative Republican endorsed by former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, defeated Democratic Congressman Paul Hodes on Tuesday to keep retiring New Hampshire Sen. Judd Gregg’s seat Republican.
Moderate Democratic Gov. John Lynch overcame an anti-incumbent groundswell Tuesday to defeat conservative Republican John Stephen for a fourth consecutive two-year term as New Hampshire’s governor.
Election officials spent part of Tuesday sorting out a ballot mix-up that affected several voters in Taunton.
One politician was kicked out of a polling location Tuesday, and another was asked to move.
Every Election Day there’s concern from voters about fraud so how come voters don’t have to show ID?
The heated race between Democrat Bill Keating and Republican Jeff Perry is almost over, but both 10th Congressional District candidates are not slowing down.
In Hingham, election officials say a 70 percent turnout is expected while Waltham officials are expecting a 50-percent showing by the end of the day.
Which candidates will benefit from the high voter turnout, and who will it hurt?
- Obama Leads Dedication Of Edward M. Kennedy Institute
- Ted Cruz Climate Change Comments Make Him ‘Unfit’ For Presidency
- GOP Lawmaker Targets Obama Climate Plan
- Bicycling Advocates Pushing Bills To Make Streets Safer
- Keller @ Large: Baker Calls T Offer Of Free Rides ‘Appropriate’
- Budget Would Shortchange Elections, Lawmakers Warned
- Keller @ Large: Minority Leader On MBTA’s Troubles
- Massachusetts Gov. Baker Unveils $38B State Budget Plan
- Gov. Charlie Baker Prepares To Release First State Budget
- Massachusetts Members Of Congress To Serve On Key Committees