Latest Boston Campaign Center
Former Attorney General Kelly Ayotte, a conservative Republican endorsed by former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, defeated Democratic Congressman Paul Hodes on Tuesday to keep retiring New Hampshire Sen. Judd Gregg’s seat Republican.
Moderate Democratic Gov. John Lynch overcame an anti-incumbent groundswell Tuesday to defeat conservative Republican John Stephen for a fourth consecutive two-year term as New Hampshire’s governor.
Election officials spent part of Tuesday sorting out a ballot mix-up that affected several voters in Taunton.
One politician was kicked out of a polling location Tuesday, and another was asked to move.
Every Election Day there’s concern from voters about fraud so how come voters don’t have to show ID?
The heated race between Democrat Bill Keating and Republican Jeff Perry is almost over, but both 10th Congressional District candidates are not slowing down.
In Hingham, election officials say a 70 percent turnout is expected while Waltham officials are expecting a 50-percent showing by the end of the day.
Which candidates will benefit from the high voter turnout, and who will it hurt?
The three major candidates for Governor of Massachusetts were up and out early on election day, speaking with WBZ News Radio.
- Keller @ Large: Voting Easier Than Following Red Sox
- Mass. Lawmakers React To Capitol Hill Shooting
- Daily Talker: Do You Agree Or Object To Starbucks Stance On Guns?
- Daily Talker: Is There Ever A Good Time For A Sitting President To Vacation?
- Boston es mi Ciudad – Boston is my City
- Daily Talker: Weiner Scandal – Should His Wife Stand By Her Man?
- Ayotte Says She Supports Immigration Reform Bill In US Senate
- U.S. Senate Candidates Intensify Campaigns Ahead Of Tuesday’s Primary
- Proof: Politics & Friends Don’t Mix If Politics Trumps Friendship
- Keller @Large: State Rep. Dan Winslow