Latest Boston Campaign Center
The 2010 elections in Massachusetts took a toll on women in both the House and Senate.
WBZ NewsRadio 1030–11/10/2010
Jon Keller takes a look at how the election results are getting spun on both sides of the aisle.
Governor Deval Patrick says his priorities are creating more jobs, cutting health care costs, continuing pension reform, and overhauling the probation and parole system.
Senators Scott Brown and John Kerry are reluctant to analyze the disparity between state and national results.
Massachusetts voters say “yes” to repealing the alcohol tax.
- Question 2: Voters Kick Affordable Housing Change To The Curb 11/03/2010
- Question 3: Sales Tax Won’t Be Cut 11/03/2010
- Gov. Deval Patrick Re-Elected 11/03/2010
- Bill Keating Wins House Seat Over Jeff Perry 11/02/2010
- Keller @ Large: Senate President Stan Rosenberg Talks Olympics, Deficit
- Mitt Romney Sparks New 2016 Competition Among GOP Establishment
- Former Gov. Deval Patrick Joining MIT As Visiting Fellow
- Baker, Polito Choose Gubernatorial Portraits
- Seth Moulton To Be Sworn In As Massachusetts’ Newest Congressman
- Gov. Deval Patrick Unveiled Official State Portrait
- Keller @ Large: Senate President Therese Murray Starting Private Venture
- Maura Healey Ready To Take On AG Role
- Keller @ Large: 2014 Political Stars And Duds
- Mass. Bill Would Require Headlights In Bad Weather