Latest Boston Campaign Center
The 2010 elections in Massachusetts took a toll on women in both the House and Senate.
WBZ NewsRadio 1030–11/10/2010
Jon Keller takes a look at how the election results are getting spun on both sides of the aisle.
Governor Deval Patrick says his priorities are creating more jobs, cutting health care costs, continuing pension reform, and overhauling the probation and parole system.
Senators Scott Brown and John Kerry are reluctant to analyze the disparity between state and national results.
Massachusetts voters say “yes” to repealing the alcohol tax.
- Question 2: Voters Kick Affordable Housing Change To The Curb 11/03/2010
- Question 3: Sales Tax Won’t Be Cut 11/03/2010
- Gov. Deval Patrick Re-Elected 11/03/2010
- Bill Keating Wins House Seat Over Jeff Perry 11/02/2010
- Keller @ Large: Merry Christmas From Congress? Not So Much
- Challenges Loom As Charlie Baker Prepares To Take Office
- Governor, Other Mass. Politicians Could Get Pay Hike
- Elizabeth Warren Draws Praise, Ire In 1st 2 years In Senate
- Keller @ Large: One-On-One With Lt. Gov.-Elect Karyn Polito
- Baker Urged To Address Mental Health Issues As Governor
- Baker Picks Chief Of Staff, Environmental Secretary
- Keller @ Large: One-On-One With Governor-Elect Charlie Baker
- Judge May Wait Until Coakley Out To Decide Partners Deal
- Two New Political Parties May Gain Official Status In Massachusetts