Latest Boston Campaign Center
Jon Keller takes a look at how the election results are getting spun on both sides of the aisle.
Governor Deval Patrick says his priorities are creating more jobs, cutting health care costs, continuing pension reform, and overhauling the probation and parole system.
Senators Scott Brown and John Kerry are reluctant to analyze the disparity between state and national results.
Massachusetts voters say “yes” to repealing the alcohol tax.
Massachusetts voters have rejected Question Two, which would have kept the state’s main affordable housing law intact.
- Keller @ Large: Congressman Joe Kennedy Discusses Foreign Policy, Partisanship
- Keller @ Large: Rep. Joe Kennedy, Student Voters Promote Bipartisanship
- Gubernatorial Candidates Attend Forum At Faneuil Hall
- Keller @ Large: Race For Massachusetts Governor Remains Dead Heat
- Shakeup At Mass. Sex Offender Registry Board
- Mass. Casino Opponents Seek Debate On Ballot Question
- Keller @ Large: Independent Gubernatorial Candidate Jeff McCormick
- Keller @ Large: Independent Gubernatorial Candidate Evan Falchuk
- Latinos Making History – Gabriel Gomez
- N.H. Legislation Would Ban Employer Gag Rules On Workers Discussing Pay