Latest Boston Campaign Center
The 2010 elections in Massachusetts took a toll on women in both the House and Senate.
WBZ NewsRadio 1030–11/10/2010
Jon Keller takes a look at how the election results are getting spun on both sides of the aisle.
Governor Deval Patrick says his priorities are creating more jobs, cutting health care costs, continuing pension reform, and overhauling the probation and parole system.
Senators Scott Brown and John Kerry are reluctant to analyze the disparity between state and national results.
Massachusetts voters say “yes” to repealing the alcohol tax.
- Question 2: Voters Kick Affordable Housing Change To The Curb 11/03/2010
- Question 3: Sales Tax Won’t Be Cut 11/03/2010
- Gov. Deval Patrick Re-Elected 11/03/2010
- Bill Keating Wins House Seat Over Jeff Perry 11/02/2010
- Ted Cruz Climate Change Comments Make Him ‘Unfit’ For Presidency
- GOP Lawmaker Targets Obama Climate Plan
- Bicycling Advocates Pushing Bills To Make Streets Safer
- Keller @ Large: Baker Calls T Offer Of Free Rides ‘Appropriate’
- Budget Would Shortchange Elections, Lawmakers Warned
- Keller @ Large: Minority Leader On MBTA’s Troubles
- Massachusetts Gov. Baker Unveils $38B State Budget Plan
- Gov. Charlie Baker Prepares To Release First State Budget
- Massachusetts Members Of Congress To Serve On Key Committees
- Keller @ Large: Senate President Stan Rosenberg Talks Olympics, Deficit