Latest Boston Campaign Center
The 2010 elections in Massachusetts took a toll on women in both the House and Senate.
WBZ NewsRadio 1030–11/10/2010
Jon Keller takes a look at how the election results are getting spun on both sides of the aisle.
Governor Deval Patrick says his priorities are creating more jobs, cutting health care costs, continuing pension reform, and overhauling the probation and parole system.
Senators Scott Brown and John Kerry are reluctant to analyze the disparity between state and national results.
Massachusetts voters say “yes” to repealing the alcohol tax.
- Question 2: Voters Kick Affordable Housing Change To The Curb 11/03/2010
- Question 3: Sales Tax Won’t Be Cut 11/03/2010
- Gov. Deval Patrick Re-Elected 11/03/2010
- Bill Keating Wins House Seat Over Jeff Perry 11/02/2010
- Keller @ Large: List Of Potential Presidential Candidates Fails To Impress
- Wednesday Is Voter Registration Deadline In Massachusetts
- New Hampshire State Rep. Calls Congresswoman ‘Ugly As Sin’
- Court: Mass. Candidates Have Right To Meet Voters Outside Supermarkets
- Boston City Council Members Approve $20k Raise For Themselves
- WATCH: WBZ Gubernatorial Debate
- U.S. Senate Hopefuls Brown, Shaheen Square Off In First NH Debate
- Keller @ Large: Congressman Joe Kennedy Discusses Foreign Policy, Partisanship
- Keller @ Large: Rep. Joe Kennedy, Student Voters Promote Bipartisanship
- Gubernatorial Candidates Attend Forum At Faneuil Hall