While Eastern MA didn’t get into any sun today, the Western half of the State did and that lead to some more dangerous thunderstorms with one that crossed the Pioneer Valley getting Tornado Warned.
Yesterday’s boomers released copious amounts of rain in places especially over southern Worcester County where some locations such as Southbridge received well over 3 inches resulting in some flooding. Hail was rather widespread in many areas along and on either side of the MA Pike.
Jekyll and Hyde have officially been vanquished. If this Bruins team can be compared to any monster, it’s King Kong, because now they’re wreaking havoc all over New York City.
It’s been a long afternoon and evening with strong to severe thunderstorms marching across the region.
It’s all about location. The weather can be so different from place to place on any day at any time of the year. Today is a classic example as murky, damp even chilly conditions exist most of the day close to the coast where the fog banks may persist in varying thickness.
After the damage is fully understood, we’ll all spend some time thinking a bit harder about risk, and how we might want to do more to protect against it.
It’s been a very sad night in the Plains as tornadoes have been touching down all evening and the news just keeps getting worse..
On Wednesday, June 5 at 7 p.m., the two remaining candidates for U.S. Senate will debate live in the WBZ studios. Jon Keller wants your questions.
I hope that you enjoyed the weekend that was highlighted by sunny mornings and cloudier afternoons. Thankfully, the showers didn’t materialize until late in the afternoon yesterday ahead of an approaching warm frontal boundary that has pushed offshore early this morning. Residual low-level moisture in the form of a low overcast will show thinning and brightening spots leading to some clearing and resultant sunshine as the morning progresses.
Two of the most important functions of our government, revenue collection and tending to the needs of sick and wounded vets, are being botched, badly.
- Beyond The Forecast With the WBZ-TV Weather Team.
- Die Hard Bruins Fan Ric Duarte has covered hockey since 1986.
- Dan Roche WBZ-TV’s Dan Roche knows Boston Sports, especially the Sox.
- Matt Kalman Bruins columnist Matt Kalman breaks down everything about the Stanley Cup Champs.
- Tracy's Take 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Tracy Clements discusses everything Boston sports.
- Adam Kaufman 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Adam Kaufman walks the line between sports and entertainment.
- Bradley Jay
- Trained Observer Straight talk on current events from Gary LaPierre.
- Jordan Rich and Friends Issues of the heart and soul.
- Mark Feldman Bruins blogger Mark Feldman of The Sports Hub brings you ‘The Bear Essentials’.
- Keller @ Large Jon’s unique take on the world.