BOSTON (CBS) – 98.5 The Sports Hub has your fantasy football needs covered this season!
This Sunday, August 24, and each and every Sunday for the length of the football season, join Mike Lockhart and Rich Keefe from 8am – 10am for comprehensive fantasy talk.
Need some last minute fantasy help? Join us tomorrow on Saturday, August 23 at CBS Scene in Foxboro!
(More information here: 2014 Fantasy Draft Day at CBS Scene)
MORE FANTASY FOOTBALL COVERAGE ON CBS BOSTON
- Fantasy Football: Who To Start, Who To Sit For Week 7
- Is Dion Lewis Worth Stashing On Your Fantasy Roster
- Is This The Week Rob Gronkowski Breaks Out For Patriots — And Fantasy Owners?
- Week 4 Fantasy Football Advice From Dave Richard
- Fantasy Football: Who To Start, Sit For Week 3
- Fantasy Football Advice With Dave Richard: Week 3 Injury Replacements For Key Players
- Fantasy Football: Who To Start, Sit For Week 2
- Fantasy Football Injury Replacements For Week 2 From Dave Richard
- Martellus Bennett Doesn’t Care About Fantasy Stats, Just Winning Real Football Games
- Fantasy Football: Patriots Tight Ends Primed For Monster Seasons