98.5 The Sports Hub’s Fantasy Football Show Starts Sunday
BOSTON (CBS) – 98.5 The Sports Hub has your fantasy football needs covered this season!
This Sunday, August 24, and each and every Sunday for the length of the football season, join Mike Lockhart and Rich Keefe from 8am – 10am for comprehensive fantasy talk.
Need some last minute fantasy help? Join us tomorrow on Saturday, August 23 at CBS Scene in Foxboro!
(More information here: 2014 Fantasy Draft Day at CBS Scene)
MORE FANTASY FOOTBALL COVERAGE ON CBS BOSTON
- Checking Fantasy Football At Work Costs Your Company Money…Here’s Why You Should Keep Doing It
- Fantasy Football: A Few Sleepers & Advice On Drafting A Quarterback
- Fantasy Football: Dave Richard Breaks Down Running Backs For 2015
- Beware: These Fantasy Football ‘Sleepers’ Aren’t As Strong As You Think
- Fantasy Football: The Only Reason To Care About The Brady-NFL Saga
- Thursday Night Fantasy Starters: Titans’ Bishop Sankey And Jaguars’ Allen Hurns
- Toucher & Rich: Dave Richard’s Week 15 Fantasy Football Advice
- Thursday Night Fantasy Starters: Cardinals Defense, Tre Mason And Rams Defense
- Lockhart’s Fantasy Advice: It’s Playoff Time, So Don’t Get Cute & Overthink It
- Thursday Night Fantasy Starters: Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray And Tony Romo