BOSTON (CBS) – Adolfo was outside of Fenway Park recently and interviewed a female fan who has been a Red Sox fan since birth.
Born in 1982, but just 22-year-old, this Boston diehard was asked a number of questions by Adolfo to test the knowledge of her favorite team.
Let’s see how she did.
The questions were:
– How many players are in a batting lineup?
– How many championships have the Red Sox won in the last 10 years?
– What do you call the large patch of grass where the outfielders stand?
– What is the name of the Red Sox mascot?
– What is a rubber match?
Things then took a turn and Adolfo segued into the fill-in-the-blank portion of the quiz:
– Shane _________
– Koji __________
Listen below and see how many she got right:
MORE FROM TOUCHER AND RICH
- Fred-stradamus Toucher Had A Feeling Ole Miss Was Paying Players Back In February
- Grousbeck: Celtics Hope To ‘Rewrite History’ By Signing Big-Name Free Agents This Summer
- Ainge: Someone Other Than Isaiah Has To Step Up For Celtics On Offense
- Angry Patriots Fans Vent On Goodell, DeflateGate In Wake Of Brady Suspension