10 Questions With Wiggy: My Favorite Thing About The Boston Marathon Is…
BOSTON (CBS) – Former NFL veteran and Sports Hub personality Jermaine Wiggins has an opinion on everything, so when he’s in studio Tuesday afternoons Michael Felger and Tony Massarotti have a number of questions at their disposal and ready to go for him to answer.
You know the deal. Felger moderates the segment and Mazz gets to chime in as well.
Here are the questions on the latest segment of 10 Questions With Wiggy:
10. Darrelle Revis was in Foxboro for the start of the Patriots offseason conditioning program and he does not have an offseason workout bonus. What does this say to you?
9. The Patriots schedule is set to be released in the next two weeks. We know the opponents, just not the dates. Which game are you currently looking forward to the most?
8. Checking BlackSportsOnline.com this morning, I came across a headline “Mimi Faust & Nikko Sex Tape Video (full download).” Who are these people and is it worth my time to go ahead with the download?
7. Do you think you could hold your own with Zdeno Chara in a fight? On skates?
6. There were some surprising early results in the NBA playoffs, but do you see any series upsets on the horizon?
5. Wiggy Word on the Street: “U gotta get up on what’s goin down & blazin in the skretts, lesson 1 Nae Nae dance!!!” Please translate.
4. Sports blog “Best Ticket” polled fans in every state for their favorite athletes. Can you guess the athlete that won the most states with 24?
3. Referring to the previous questions, of the six New England states, four went to Tom Brady. Which two states voted for someone else and who did they choose?
2. Milan Lucic was fined 5k for cracking Danny DeKeyser in Game 2. How often did you go for the groin when fighting for a fumble at the bottom of a pile? How common is that? Do you have a good story?
1. Fill in the blank: “My favorite thing about the Boston Marathon is ________________.”
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON