BOSTON (CBS) – On Wednesday during lunch, 98.5 The Sports Hub’s promotions manager Chris Rucker ordered and picked up a personal pan pizza from Uno’s, but just as he sat down to eat it at his desk he was called into another room to handle something that came up.
When Rucker came back to his desk to eat his pizza, he noticed something peculiar: a slice was missing.
What happened to his pizza?
Well there’s only one way to find out, and that’s checking the surveillance footage.
You see, what the unsuspecting thief failed to realize is that there are numerous cameras located around the promotions office. After checking the tape Rucker thinks he has a suspect picked out, because shortly after he leaves the office, in walks the one and only Scott Zolak.
If you watch the video, you’ll see the pizza in a bag seated firmly on Ruck’s desk. Zo walks in and begins small-talking the street teamers, who can’t see what’s going on because of an office divided by partitions.
Zo fumbles around for awhile inside the bag and appears to hide something in his sleeve, but dislodging that first slice from the rest of the pie is the hardest, so it would take the hands of a magician to pull that off unnoticed.
Gresh & Zolak Discuss ‘The Great Pizza Mystery’:
For Rucker, however, it’s no mystery…
The poll results say otherwise, but Scott Zolak is adamant about his innocence. The mystery continues…
Listener Theories & Zolak’s Denial:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Saints’ Drew Brees: ‘Nobody Believes Anything’ NFL Says
- Felger & Mazz: Should The Patriots Target Josh Gordon?
- Report: Bryan Stork May Actually Be Retiring From Football
- Report: Rob Gronkowski Returns To Patriots Practice Field
- Never Mind: Patriots Trade Bryan Stork To Redskins For Conditional Draft Pick
- Garoppolo Uncertain If He’ll Start Friday Vs. Panthers
- Nick Faldo On The Barclays: Bethpage Black ‘A Beautiful Golf Course’