Brockton Residents Evacuated Due To Gas Leak
BROCKTON (CBS) — People living on Harvard Street in Brockton were back in their homes Monday morning after they were evacuated due to a natural gas leak.
It started when a car crashed into a house overnight and damaged the gas meter.
Firefighters sprayed water on the meter to vent the gas until the supply was shut off.
Two people were hurt in the crash and were taken to the hospital.
MORE LOCAL NEWS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Man Allegedly Exposes Himself To Young NH Girl
- NH Officials Seek Solutions For Spike In Heroin Overdoses
- Blood Type Could Determine Risk Of Certain Health Problems
- Feds: Nothing New On Tsarnaev, Waltham Slayings