BOSTON (CBS) — Both the Bruins and Celtics are in action Monday night, but don’t fret, the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered.
The Bruins will look to extend their winning streak to nine games when they host the Minnesota Wild. You can catch that game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and online via the Sports Hub stream, with Dave Goucher and Bob Beers beginning our coverage at 7pm. The puck drops at 7:30pm.
Read: Bruins-Wild Preview
Meanwhile, the Celtics will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they pay a visit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks. You can hear that game on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Rich Keefe begins at 8pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 8:30pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Patriots’ Malcolm Mitchell Has Deal With Scholastic Books
- Markelle Fultz Said He Didn’t Feel Disrespected When Celtics Traded Out Of Top Spot In NBA Draft
- Kalman: Bruins Lose Miller For Nothing, But Lucic Trade Still Working Out
- Hurley: Why The Bruins Screwed Up In Losing Colin Miller To Expansion Draft
- Patrice Bergeron Wins Selke Trophy For Fourth Time
- Bruins Lose Colin Miller In NHL Expansion Draft
- Boston Bullpen Blows Eighth-Inning Lead, Sox Lose 6-4 To Royals
- NBA Draft Profile: Jonathan Isaac