BOSTON (CBS) — Both the Bruins and Celtics are in action Monday night, but don’t fret, the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered.
The Bruins will look to extend their winning streak to nine games when they host the Minnesota Wild. You can catch that game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and online via the Sports Hub stream, with Dave Goucher and Bob Beers beginning our coverage at 7pm. The puck drops at 7:30pm.
Read: Bruins-Wild Preview
Meanwhile, the Celtics will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they pay a visit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks. You can hear that game on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Rich Keefe begins at 8pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 8:30pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Yankees’ Randy Levine-Dellin Betances Dysfunction Providing Reasonable Level Of Spring Training Entertainment
- Pelicans’ Price For DeMarcus Cousins Shows Celtics Likely Weren’t Interested At All
- Kalman: After Week Off, Cassidy Magic Picks Up Where It Left Off For Bruins
- Isaiah Thomas Scores 20, But West Tops East In High Scoring All-Star Game
- Marchand’s Overtime Goal Lifts Bruins Over Sharks
- Live Batting Practice Brings Change Of Pace For Red Sox At Spring Training
- DeMarcus Cousins Reportedly Traded To New Orleans
- David Ortiz Says It’s ‘So Good To Be Retired’ In Oceanside Video