BOSTON (CBS) — Both the Bruins and Celtics are in action Monday night, but don’t fret, the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered.
The Bruins will look to extend their winning streak to nine games when they host the Minnesota Wild. You can catch that game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and online via the Sports Hub stream, with Dave Goucher and Bob Beers beginning our coverage at 7pm. The puck drops at 7:30pm.
Read: Bruins-Wild Preview
Meanwhile, the Celtics will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they pay a visit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks. You can hear that game on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Rich Keefe begins at 8pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 8:30pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Twitter Reacts To The Greatest First Pitch In Fenway History
- Celebrity 98 Mile: The Guy From Machine Beats Rock ‘n’ Roll Mike
- Teen, Photographer Meet After Painful First Pitch At Fenway Park
- Betts’ 2-Run Double Caps Red Sox 5-4 Comeback Win
- Roche: Tom Brady Still On Quest For Perfection
- 13 Things You Didn’t Know About WWE Superstar Jinder Mahal
- Patriots Fans Are The ‘Least Dateable,’ Survey Finds
- Tom Brady Discusses Deshaun Watson, Roger Federer, Training Camp Frustrations And More