Where To Hear Bruins, Celtics On St. Patrick’s Day
BOSTON (CBS) — Both the Bruins and Celtics are in action Monday night, but don’t fret, the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered.
The Bruins will look to extend their winning streak to nine games when they host the Minnesota Wild. You can catch that game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and online via the Sports Hub stream, with Dave Goucher and Bob Beers beginning our coverage at 7pm. The puck drops at 7:30pm.
Read: Bruins-Wild Preview
Meanwhile, the Celtics will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they pay a visit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks. You can hear that game on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Rich Keefe begins at 8pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 8:30pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Hurley: Curt Schilling Not The Best Person To Be Doling Out Social Media Justice
- Zolak & Bertrand: Bills Win Offseason Super Bowl Once Again
- Jones On Playoff-Hopeful Celtics: Unacceptable Loss To Cavaliers
- Gorman: ‘LeBron James Is The Best I’ve Ever Seen’
- Mehta On Toucher & Rich: Would Revis Really Leave New England For Jets?
- Stevens Hopes Blowout Loss To Cavs Sticks With Celtics
- New England Revolution 2015 Season Preview
- Red Sox, Boston College Honor Pete Frates During Spring Game