BOSTON (CBS) — Both the Bruins and Celtics are in action Monday night, but don’t fret, the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered.
The Bruins will look to extend their winning streak to nine games when they host the Minnesota Wild. You can catch that game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and online via the Sports Hub stream, with Dave Goucher and Bob Beers beginning our coverage at 7pm. The puck drops at 7:30pm.
Read: Bruins-Wild Preview
Meanwhile, the Celtics will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they pay a visit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks. You can hear that game on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Rich Keefe begins at 8pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 8:30pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Red Sox Beat Rays 6-4, Clinch Playoff Spot
- Kalman: Unfortunate Vatrano Injury Opens Opportunity For Other Bruins
- Gold Stars, Penalty Flags In Patriots Win Over Texans
- Ortiz Homers, Red Sox Beat Rays 2-1
- Kalman: Humbled Mueller Hoping For Fresh Start With Bruins
- Kevin Garnett Says ‘Farewell’ After 21 Seasons In The NBA
- Fantasy Football: Who To Start, Sit For Week 3
- It Appears Michael Irvin Will Actually Change His Lombardi Trophies To Belichick Trophies