BOSTON (CBS) — Both the Bruins and Celtics are in action Monday night, but don’t fret, the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered.
The Bruins will look to extend their winning streak to nine games when they host the Minnesota Wild. You can catch that game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and online via the Sports Hub stream, with Dave Goucher and Bob Beers beginning our coverage at 7pm. The puck drops at 7:30pm.
Read: Bruins-Wild Preview
Meanwhile, the Celtics will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they pay a visit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks. You can hear that game on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Rich Keefe begins at 8pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 8:30pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- LeBron James Back In Boston For Another Game 7 Against Celtics
- Benintendi, Moreland Lead Red Sox Past Braves, 8-6
- Dustin Pedroia Makes Season Debut After Knee Surgery
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love Officially Ruled Out For Game 7 Versus Celtics
- Celtics Ready For A Game 7 Battle Against Cavaliers
- LeBron Scores 46, Cavaliers Beat Celtics 109-99 To Force Game 7
- Red Sox Blast 4 More Homers In 6-2 Win Over Braves
- Belichick, Kraft Leave Local Lacrosse Player A Signed Patriots Jersey At Gillette