BOSTON (CBS) — Both the Bruins and Celtics are in action Monday night, but don’t fret, the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered.
The Bruins will look to extend their winning streak to nine games when they host the Minnesota Wild. You can catch that game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and online via the Sports Hub stream, with Dave Goucher and Bob Beers beginning our coverage at 7pm. The puck drops at 7:30pm.
Read: Bruins-Wild Preview
Meanwhile, the Celtics will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they pay a visit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks. You can hear that game on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Rich Keefe begins at 8pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 8:30pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Pedroia Leads Red Sox Past Blue Jays 5-3 In 11
- Robb: Hero Ball Dooms Kevin Durant And Thunder In Game 6 Letdown Against Warriors
- Kalman: World Cup Selection Another Sign Marchand’s Pest Days Should Be In Past
- Nguyen Helps Revs Beat Seattle
- Kimbrel, Tazawa Struggle In Red Sox Loss To Blue Jays
- Clay Buchholz Mum On Move To Bullpen
- Red Sox Fall To Blue Jays
- Scuffling Clay Buchholz Heading To Red Sox Bullpen