BOSTON (CBS) — Both the Bruins and Celtics are in action Monday night, but don’t fret, the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered.
The Bruins will look to extend their winning streak to nine games when they host the Minnesota Wild. You can catch that game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and online via the Sports Hub stream, with Dave Goucher and Bob Beers beginning our coverage at 7pm. The puck drops at 7:30pm.
Read: Bruins-Wild Preview
Meanwhile, the Celtics will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they pay a visit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks. You can hear that game on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Rich Keefe begins at 8pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 8:30pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Tracy Wolfson: Dallas May Have Carolina’s Number In Thanksgiving Day Matchup
- Five Things You Might Have Missed In Bruins’ Shootout Win In Toronto
- The Patriots Can’t Beat The Broncos On Offense…But That’s A Good Thing
- Defense Now Needs To Win Some Games And Other Leftover Patriots Thoughts
- Zolak & Bertrand On Why The Rex Ryan And The Bills Are Stupid
- FanDuel Weekly Roundup: Who To Play, Who To Pass For NFL Week 12
- Did ESPN’s ‘SportsCenter’ Take A Spygate Shot At Patriots On Twitter?
- Foxboro Screwjob: Roger Goodell’s Failed Plan To Bamboozle The Patriots Vince McMahon-Style