BOSTON (CBS) — Both the Bruins and Celtics are in action Monday night, but don’t fret, the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered.
The Bruins will look to extend their winning streak to nine games when they host the Minnesota Wild. You can catch that game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and online via the Sports Hub stream, with Dave Goucher and Bob Beers beginning our coverage at 7pm. The puck drops at 7:30pm.
Read: Bruins-Wild Preview
Meanwhile, the Celtics will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they pay a visit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks. You can hear that game on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Rich Keefe begins at 8pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 8:30pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Would Dave Dombrowski Put Himself On The Hot Seat?
- Kalman: Tim Schaller Earned Right To Be A Fourth Line Fixture For Bruins
- NFL Reportedly Lifts Ban On Certain Touchdown Celebrations, Allows ‘Spontaneous Exuberance’
- Senators Owner: ‘Very Disturbing’ To be Unable To Sell Out Game 6 Of Conference Finals
- Celtics-Cavs Odds: Boston Enters Game 4 As Huge Underdogs Again
- Toucher & Rich Go LARPing On Boston Common
- Buy Or Sell: Will Isaiah Thomas Still Be A Celtic After Next Season?
- Rosenthal: Chances Of John Farrell Keeping Job All Year Are ‘Remote’