BOSTON (CBS) — Both the Bruins and Celtics are in action Monday night, but don’t fret, the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered.
The Bruins will look to extend their winning streak to nine games when they host the Minnesota Wild. You can catch that game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and online via the Sports Hub stream, with Dave Goucher and Bob Beers beginning our coverage at 7pm. The puck drops at 7:30pm.
Read: Bruins-Wild Preview
Meanwhile, the Celtics will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they pay a visit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks. You can hear that game on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Rich Keefe begins at 8pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 8:30pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Liverpool Supporters Can Teach Red Sox Fans A Lesson: You Can Get What You Want … If You’re Loud Enough
- 12 Scrap Heap Free Agents The Patriots Should Target In 2016
- Doc Rivers Sold On Celtics: ‘They’re Not Scared Of Anybody’
- Snowboarder Shares First Person Video Of Jump Off Fenway Park Ramp
- Peter Kostis On Pebble Beach: ‘No Better Place In The World For Golf’
- Danny Ainge On Toucher & Rich: Celtics’ Goal Is To Become A Championship Team
- Ainge On Olynyk Injury: Should Be Ready To Go After All-Star Break
- Former Patriots Lineman Max Lane Joins Harvard Football Health Study