BOSTON (CBS) — Both the Bruins and Celtics are in action Monday night, but don’t fret, the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered.
The Bruins will look to extend their winning streak to nine games when they host the Minnesota Wild. You can catch that game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and online via the Sports Hub stream, with Dave Goucher and Bob Beers beginning our coverage at 7pm. The puck drops at 7:30pm.
Read: Bruins-Wild Preview
Meanwhile, the Celtics will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they pay a visit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks. You can hear that game on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Rich Keefe begins at 8pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 8:30pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Dolloff: Matt Ryan In Prime Time Is … Actually, Pretty Good
- Celtics Not Panicking Over Slow Start
- Week 7 Fantasy Football Advice From Dave Richard: Replacing Aaron Rodgers
- Gronk’s Advice For Gordon Hayward: ‘Dominate’ Your Recovery
- Bruins’ Spooner To Miss 4-6 Weeks With Groin Tear
- Gordon Hayward Undergoes Surgery, Agent Says Return This Season Unlikely
- Greek Freak (37 points) Leads Bucks Past Celtics, 108-100
- Brad Stevens: Full Recovery Expected For Gordon Hayward; No Timetable For Return