BOSTON (CBS) — Both the Bruins and Celtics are in action Monday night, but don’t fret, the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered.
The Bruins will look to extend their winning streak to nine games when they host the Minnesota Wild. You can catch that game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and online via the Sports Hub stream, with Dave Goucher and Bob Beers beginning our coverage at 7pm. The puck drops at 7:30pm.
Read: Bruins-Wild Preview
Meanwhile, the Celtics will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they pay a visit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks. You can hear that game on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Rich Keefe begins at 8pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 8:30pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Bucks Fend Off Late Celtics Rally In 103-100 win
- Dan Quinn Won’t Admit He Blew The Super Bowl In The Fourth Quarter
- Sean Payton: Saints Couldn’t Refuse Patriots’ ‘Significant’ Offer For Brandin Cooks
- Brad Stevens Says Celtics’ Focus Isn’t On No. 1 Seed In Eastern Conference
- Report: Patriots Called Seahawks For Potential Richard Sherman Trade Earlier This Offseason
- Guerschon Yabusele Joins Maine Red Claws, Expected To Play Friday Night
- Charlie McAvoy To Sign With Providence Bruins, Could Play This Weekend
- ‘Special Feeling’ For Noel Acciari After Rhode Island Native Nets First Career Goal