Where To Hear Bruins, Celtics On St. Patrick’s Day
Bruins CentralShop for Bruins Gear
Buy Bruins Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
BOSTON (CBS) — Both the Bruins and Celtics are in action Monday night, but don’t fret, the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered.
The Bruins will look to extend their winning streak to nine games when they host the Minnesota Wild. You can catch that game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and online via the Sports Hub stream, with Dave Goucher and Bob Beers beginning our coverage at 7pm. The puck drops at 7:30pm.
Read: Bruins-Wild Preview
Meanwhile, the Celtics will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they pay a visit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks. You can hear that game on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Rich Keefe begins at 8pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 8:30pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Giants Hard To Beat After World Series Game 1 Win
- Patriots’ Chris Jones Named AFC Special Teams Player Of The Week
- Matt Spiegel From 670 The Score In Chicago: ‘Bears Unlikeable, Medicore At Best’
- Plus/Minus: Griffith, Campbell & Power Play Help Bruins Sink Sharks
- Patriots Reportedly Set To Sign DL Alan Branch
- Chandler Jones To Miss Month With Hip Injury
- Seth Griffith Scores First NHL Goal, Sparks Bruins’ Comeback Win Against Sharks
- Bruins Hold Off Sharks To Win 5-3