BOSTON (CBS) — Both the Bruins and Celtics are in action Monday night, but don’t fret, the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered.
The Bruins will look to extend their winning streak to nine games when they host the Minnesota Wild. You can catch that game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and online via the Sports Hub stream, with Dave Goucher and Bob Beers beginning our coverage at 7pm. The puck drops at 7:30pm.
Read: Bruins-Wild Preview
Meanwhile, the Celtics will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they pay a visit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks. You can hear that game on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Rich Keefe begins at 8pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 8:30pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- The Latest On Chris Sale: Torn Up Jerseys, Trade Rumors, And Tweets
- Mookie Betts Not Seriously Injured, Also Not Being Traded For Chris Sale
- Red Sox Beat Twins 8-7
- Red Sox Fall To Twins
- Red Sox TV Analyst Jerry Remy Struck By Falling Monitor
- Revs Score Late Goal To Beat Chicago Fire
- Robb: Celtics Agree To Deals With Bentil, Jackson, Zeller
- Celtics @ 7: Jae Crowder Still Not Over Kevin Durant’s Free Agency Decision