BOSTON (CBS) — Both the Bruins and Celtics are in action Monday night, but don’t fret, the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered.
The Bruins will look to extend their winning streak to nine games when they host the Minnesota Wild. You can catch that game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and online via the Sports Hub stream, with Dave Goucher and Bob Beers beginning our coverage at 7pm. The puck drops at 7:30pm.
Read: Bruins-Wild Preview
Meanwhile, the Celtics will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they pay a visit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks. You can hear that game on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Rich Keefe begins at 8pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 8:30pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Patriots Re-Sign Tackle LaAdrian Waddle
- Jaylen Brown Hopes To Return Sunday Vs. Kings
- Patriots One Of 13 Teams On Hand To See Johnny Manziel At San Diego Pro Day
- Bruins Ferociously Roast Michael Felger In New Commercial
- No Discipline For Brayden Schenn For Hit On David Krejci
- Has Road To WrestleMania Already Topped Main Event?
- Did NFL’s Troy Vincent Just Say That Corey Clement’s Super Bowl Touchdown Shouldn’t Have Counted?
- NCAA Tournament 2018 TV schedule: Each March Madness Sweet 16 games ranked 1-8