BOSTON (CBS) — Both the Bruins and Celtics are in action Monday night, but don’t fret, the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered.
The Bruins will look to extend their winning streak to nine games when they host the Minnesota Wild. You can catch that game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and online via the Sports Hub stream, with Dave Goucher and Bob Beers beginning our coverage at 7pm. The puck drops at 7:30pm.
Read: Bruins-Wild Preview
Meanwhile, the Celtics will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they pay a visit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks. You can hear that game on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Rich Keefe begins at 8pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 8:30pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Kalman: Someone, Maybe Even The Coach, Is Going To Pay The Price If Bruins Can’t Get Consistent
- Tom Brady’s Statistics Against The Steelers Are Ridiculous
- Rask Pulled, Bruins Blanked By Islanders 4-0
- Road To Super Bowl LI Goes Through Foxboro, But Will It Be An Easy Ride?
- Super Bowl Ticket Prices Reportedly Plunge After Texas Teams Lose
- AFC Divisional Round Gold Stars, Penalty Flags: Rutgers Trio Come Up Big For Patriots
- Josh McDaniels Won’t Take 49ers Job, Will Stay With Patriots
- So … Will Roger Goodell Be In Foxboro For Steelers-Patriots AFC Championship Game?