BOSTON (CBS) — Both the Bruins and Celtics are in action Monday night, but don’t fret, the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered.
The Bruins will look to extend their winning streak to nine games when they host the Minnesota Wild. You can catch that game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and online via the Sports Hub stream, with Dave Goucher and Bob Beers beginning our coverage at 7pm. The puck drops at 7:30pm.
Read: Bruins-Wild Preview
Meanwhile, the Celtics will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they pay a visit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks. You can hear that game on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Rich Keefe begins at 8pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 8:30pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- What To Watch For: A Hard-Hitting Chess Match Between Patriots-Ravens
- Lowry Scores 34 Points, Raptors Rally To Beat Celtics 101-94
- Jeff Hardy Opens Up About TNA Wrestling, Concussion Fears, New Album
- Rams’ Trumaine Johnson Fined For Uncalled Facemasking Penalty On LeGarrette Blount
- With Gronk Out, Can Malcolm Mitchell Be The Patriots’ Next Dynamic Big-Play Threat?
- Amendola The Only Patriot Missing From A Chilly Friday Practice
- Will Bill Belichick Or John Harbaugh Pull Any Trickery On Monday Night?
- ‘Playing It Safe’ Isn’t Easy For Celtics’ Isaiah Thomas