Where To Hear Bruins, Celtics On St. Patrick’s Day
BOSTON (CBS) — Both the Bruins and Celtics are in action Monday night, but don’t fret, the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered.
The Bruins will look to extend their winning streak to nine games when they host the Minnesota Wild. You can catch that game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and online via the Sports Hub stream, with Dave Goucher and Bob Beers beginning our coverage at 7pm. The puck drops at 7:30pm.
Read: Bruins-Wild Preview
Meanwhile, the Celtics will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they pay a visit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks. You can hear that game on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Rich Keefe begins at 8pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 8:30pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Felger & Mazz: ‘Selfish’ For Ortiz To Get Ejected On Sunday
- Zolak & Bertrand: Eagles Signing Tim Tebow Is A ‘Useless, Useless Endeavor’
- Lelisa Desisa Of Ethiopia Wins 2015 Boston Marathon, Meb Keflezighi 8th
- Kenya’s Caroline Rotich Wins Thrilling Women’s Boston Marathon
- Toronto’s Lou Williams Edges Isaiah Thomas For NBA’s Sixth Man Award
- Red Sox Live Blog: Game Officially Called, Sox Win 7-1
- Marcel Hug, Tatyana McFadden Win Boston Marathon Wheelchair Divisions
- Tony Romo, Blake Shelton Crack DeflateGate Joke At Academy Of Country Music Awards