BOSTON (CBS) — Both the Bruins and Celtics are in action Monday night, but don’t fret, the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered.
The Bruins will look to extend their winning streak to nine games when they host the Minnesota Wild. You can catch that game on 98.5 The Sports Hub and online via the Sports Hub stream, with Dave Goucher and Bob Beers beginning our coverage at 7pm. The puck drops at 7:30pm.
Read: Bruins-Wild Preview
Meanwhile, the Celtics will look to snap a four-game losing streak when they pay a visit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks. You can hear that game on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Rich Keefe begins at 8pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 8:30pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Patriots-Steelers News, Notes & Fun Facts
- Rubio Scores 22, Jazz Beat Celtics 107-95
- Celtics’ Hayward Says He’s Open To Returning This Season
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: Can Cowboys Win A Must-Win?
- Patriots Injury Report: Alan Branch Ruled Out Vs. Steelers
- Anders Bjork Knows He Has A Problem To Fix, And Rookie’s Response Will Be Key
- Rob Gronkowski Learned From His Mistake, But Doesn’t Discuss Tre’Davious White Hit Any Further
- Malcolm Mitchell Spotted Wearing Cleats In Patriots Locker Room