BOSTON (CBS) – Marc Bertrand and Adam Jones filled in for Felger and Mazz today. Jermaine Wiggins joined the crew from 2-4pm. They started off the show debating whether or not the Patriots should hit Aqib Talib with the franchise tag and taking a look at what’s out in the market. The Patriots should want to keep him and invest more in their secondary. Will the Patriots have to cut Vince Wilfork?
Find out what the guys have to say in Hour 1:
Bertrand and Jones kicked off hour #2 talking about the Celtics trade deadline. Do they keep Rajon Rondo? Do players want to come to Boston and play with Rondo? In this hour, Wiggy was asked his ten questions, with topics ranging from what he’d changed about NBA All Star Weekend to his top 3 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit models of all time.
Listen below for Hour 2:
Day one of spring training, David Ortiz showed up with his son and agent. Bertrand and Jones discuss whether or not the Red Sox should pay Ortiz. Ortiz entered spring training wanting a contract and demanding money from the team – not a good look. Will there a boiling point for the Red Sox when it comes to dealing with Big Papi’s demands? John Tomase from the Boston Herald joined the show and gave us the low down on what happened in Fort Myers.
Listen below for Hour 3:
Bertrand and Jones continue the Red Sox talk. Jon Lester meant what he said about wanting to stay in Boston. Callers expressed their thoughts on Ortiz – are Red Sox fans tired of his act? Dan Roche called in live from spring training to fill us in on the latest. They recap the day with the final word and replay ten questions with Wiggy.
Listen below for Hour 4:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Fenway Park Changes Include Larger Dugouts, Repaired Pesky Pole, New Bar, Virtual Reality Batting Cage
- Ohio Pass Rusher Tarell Basham Talks Private Workout With Bill Belichick
- WrestleMania 33 Preview: Picking Winners For Goldberg-Lesnar, Wyatt-Orton, Undertaker-Reigns And More
- Ainge: Expect Cavaliers To Be ‘Ready To Play’ When Playoffs Start
- 30 Players: Alex Bregman Can Do It All For Astros
- Drew Pomeranz To Start Season On Disabled List With Forearm Injury