LEICESTER (CBS) — Firefighters struggled to get enough water to battle a house fire in Leicester overnight.
Two adults and two children were forced into the cold as the fire burned in an in-law apartment over the home’s garage.
When emergency crews arrived on scene, they had trouble accessing water because there are no hydrants near the home. Fire departments had to help out Leicester’s department to bring in water from ponds to fight the fire.
Everyone was able to get out of the home on their own. No injuries were reported.
Authorities have not said what may have sparked the blaze.