Weather Alert: Nor'easter Hits Monday and Tuesday | Forecast | Blog | RadarWeather App

Space Heater Sparks Hull Blaze

HULL (CBS) — Firefighters say a 2-alarm fire at a Hull home was caused by a space heater.

The call came in at midnight, Sunday.

The home’s resident was found outside when fire crews arrived, suffering from burns to his back.

The man was taken to a Boston hospital by medical helicopter.

Firefighters, hampered by cold, windy, icy conditions, worked until 4:30 a.m. extinguishing the fire.

One firefighter was injured after he slipped on the ice.

Firefighters say the home is a total loss.

Comments

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Boston

Call For Action
Download Our App

Listen Live