Game Of Jones: Fill In The Blank Friday
BOSTON (CBS) - On this latest edition of Keefer Madness, we get in the Friday spirit with a little fill in the blank covering a wide range of sports topics.
Here are the questions:
1. If you could give the Patriots one player off the Colts it would be _______.
2. For Team USA hockey to medal again they will need to ________.
3. The QB in April’s draft who will have the best NFL career is ________.
4. The best current player in the NFL who has not won the Super Bowl is __________.
5. If you weren’t working tonight and could see any movie that’s currently in the theaters it would be ________.
Listen below to hear their answers, and give us yours in the comments section below: