BOSTON (CBS) – Andy Gresh and Scott Zolak go around the NFL to talk about the biggest moments of Week 12, starting with Geno Smith and the New York Jets.
– Jets rookie quarterback Geno Smith talked about the team’s 19-3 road loss to the Baltimore Ravens. Despite completing just 25 passes over the last three games, the West Virginia product is staying positive.
– The Carolina Panthers came from behind in Miami to beat the Dolphins, as they extended their winning streak to seven games. Cam Newton talked about his LeBron James touchdown dance.
– The Vikings and Packers ended in a tie in Green Bay. Matt Flynn, now in his second stint with the team, came into the game and sparked a comeback – but it was not enough.
– The Chargers won a shootout with the Chiefs thanks to quarterback Philip Rivers having a near-perfect day.
– The Cowboys gave up a big lead in the Meadowlands to the G-men, but Tony Romo led his team down the field for a game-winning drive as they beat the New York Football Giants 24-21.
– Lastly, what has happened to the Indianapolis Colts? For a team that’s beaten the Seahawks, Broncos and 49ers to get blown out 40-11 by the Arizona Cardinals, is truly puzzling. Meanwhile, the Cards are 6-4 and making a run at the NFC playoffs.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Celtics Make Local Boy’s Wish Come True, Sign Him To One-Day Contract
- 10 Questions With Bedard: Who Are The Top 5 Quarterbacks Of Your Lifetime?
- Kalman: Coaching Change Might Not Make A Difference If Bruins Core Is Too Flawed
- Claude Julien Laments ‘Unacceptable’ Loss After Bruins Cancel Practice To ‘Regroup’