Gresh & Zo’s No Huddle: Around The NFL Heading Into Week 11
Patriots CentralBuy Patriots Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
BOSTON (CBS) – Andy Gresh, Scott Zolak and Albert Breer go around the NFL and preview the big headlines heading into Week 11, starting with Thursday night’s game between the Indianapolis Colts and the Tennessee Titans.
- The Colts survived the Titans on Thursday Night Football, edging Tennessee 30-27 after trailing 14-0 in the first quarter. The Trent Richardson trade seems to be working out well for the Colts…or not.
Since Cleveland swapped the former Alabama product for a first round pick, Richardson has just 272 yards on 96 carries – less than 3 yards per carry. Gresh blames the offensive line.
- The AFC-leading Kansas City Chiefs travel to Denver Sunday night to play their AFC West rival Broncos. We played audio from Peyton Manning earlier in the week discussing his injury, and the guys discuss how it will affect him going forward. Breer thinks the Broncos are downplaying it, and it’s actually more serious than they’re leading on.
- Texans coach Gary Kubiak talked for the first time following his stroke. Houston hosts the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.
- Bears receiver Brandon Marshall thinks he and Alshon Jeffery make up the best tandem in the league.
- Rob Gronkowski attempted to teach females about football at a recent event this past week, talking x’s and o’s with a bevvy of lovely ladies.
- Lastly, former player and current Fox Sports 1 analyst Randy Moss attempted to name all 20 NFL quarterbacks who threw him a pass. But before they played that audio, Gresh, Zo and Bert Breer try to figure it out. (Spoiler alert: they didn’t even come close)
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON