Toucher & Rich’s ‘Know Your Armpits Of America': Squirrel Shootin’
There are places on this planet that are less desirable, according to the local news – and some are even in this country. Places where crazy or weird news stories seem to be the norm.
So Toucher & Rich are doing their due diligence to warn you about these “Armpits of America.” Rich will give a short description of a real news story, and it’s your job to guess where the story came from.
– The first story featured a police officer who was fired after dislodging his weapon and firing both his pepper spray and gun inside a store. What was he trying to shoot? A squirrel. Jon Wallach and Joe Haggerty from CSNNE had to guess where the crime happened, was it…
- Gary, Indiana
– The second story involved a man reported as missing. When found by the authorities, he told them he was abducted by aliens. Is this man from…
Listen below and play along to see if you know your ‘Armpits of America':
MORE FROM TOUCHER AND RICH
- Jon Keller: Boston 2024 Olympic Bid Improved, But Financial Risk Still A Concern For Taxpayers
- Jones: Cam Neely Should Be Getting As Much — Or More — Blame As Don Sweeney
- Ainge On Toucher & Rich: Other Teams May Regret Not Accepting Celtics’ Offers
- Mannix: ‘Very, Very High Chance’ That Celtics Successfully Move Into Draft’s Top 10